Stripped of the crown

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 12:08 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stripped of the crown

Originally Posted by admon
from the sounds of it quite likely you won't be here for another year if the recession goes the way it s looking..
Do you know something I don't?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

well you seemed to be touting yourself around for alternate jobs on posts here in the last 24 hours..
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 12:27 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
well you seemed to be touting yourself around for alternate jobs on posts here in the last 24 hours..
Aah, now I understand. The "job" was fictional but still in the UAE, so I intend to be around for a long time yet. So don't panic, I'll still be here to rule the BEME world as a first step to ruling the world. But, that's not public knowledge, so please keep it to yourself.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Does that mean you won't ghost write my acceptance speech?

Correct but I'll gladly put an Abdication Speech together for you,you attention seeking porphyriac little whoreking George

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:25 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
Correct but I'll gladly put an Abdication Speech together for you,you attention seeking porphyriac little whoreking George

Thems good words. Can you also use things like "king of the world", "Superstar" and "my hero"
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Thems good words. Can you also use things like "king of the world", "Superstar" and "my hero"

Sure I can Baby...........but never about you.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:35 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
Sure I can Baby...........but never about you.
It' so easy to take pot shots at people at the top. Sigh, guess it's something I'll have to get used to now I'm famous.

But I do miss the good old days of November when people were happy to love me just for me. Now, it's hard to know who to trust. No wonder Elvis did a runner!

The Roadking has left the building. Sniff, sniff.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It' so easy to take pot shots at people at the top. Sigh, guess it's something I'll have to get used to now I'm famous.

But I do miss the good old days of November when people were happy to love me just for me. Now, it's hard to know who to trust. No wonder Elvis did a runner!

The Roadking has left the building. Sniff, sniff.
You morphed into an uber power mad plonker these last few days-you are only King by default.In November you were nice
Get outta town sleazyrider.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
You morphed into an uber power mad plonker these last few days-you are only King by default.In November you were nice
Get outta town sleazyrider.
Harsh words from a fellow global leader. Still, life teaches us many lessons.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Harsh words from a fellow global leader. Still, life teaches us many lessons.

Stop trying to be humble and circumspect now. It's too late.Your people are revolting.............
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:52 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
Stop trying to be humble and circumspect now. It's too late.Your people are revolting.............
Damn right they are....

Sorry, that was wee a bit obvious wasn't it?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Damn right they are....

Yes, as obvious as wall is
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:53 pm
If I have to explain...

Damn right they are....

Give me 5 to get back into character.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:56 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Eva
Caesar: Doth not Brutus bootless kneel?
Casca: Speak, hands, for me! [They stab Caesar.]
Caesar: Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar! [Dies.]
Cinna: Liberty! Freedom! BEME is dead!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 4:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Give me 5 to get back into character.
Walk the Bridge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.