British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Strictly 4 the boyz.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/strictly-4-boyz-464972/)

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 7:02 am

Re: Strictly 4 the boyz....

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5034314)
I am sure Conf will have lots to add to this thread once he comes online!

AAgh.. pink invasion alert. Can't you girls give us this one thing. Just once... Some sanctuary.... Without panty-hose hung out to dry on the shower rail, and tampons cloggin the loo???

littlejimmy Jul 10th 2007 7:03 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5034326)
AAgh.. pink invasion alert. Can't you girls give us this one thing. Just once... Some sanctuary.... Without panty-hose hung out to dry on the shower rail, and tampons cloggin the loo???

Just call them snakes with tits. That'll learn 'em.

Miss Eck Jul 10th 2007 7:07 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5034326)

Oh you must not have seen the new invention replacing tampons ... BC will post it up I am sure!! No more blocked loos for you.

Buzz Lightyear Jul 10th 2007 7:09 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5034216)
I could wear one of those fake beards if it helps???

BTW, he would not sell me.

The only reason Greek guys grow a tash..is so they can look like the Mums...

:rofl:

Miss Eck Jul 10th 2007 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear (Post 5034353)
The only reason Greek guys grow a tash..is so they can look like the Mums...

:rofl:

Ha, ha. Bit like the Spaniards as well.

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5034361)
Ha, ha. Bit like the Spaniards as well.

I had a dinner lady with a 'tache that Groucho Marx woulda been proud of. I was seven, and it was very... formative.

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 8:03 am

Hmm. So far 33.33% of replies to this thread have been posted by members of the fairer sex. Proof positive of their illiteracy????

beebee Jul 10th 2007 8:14 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5034540)
Hmm. So far 33.33% of replies to this thread have been posted by members of the fairer sex. Proof positive of their illiteracy????

illiteracy???? or illiteracy? :)

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 8:21 am

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5034595)
illiteracy???? or illiteracy? :)

Ah Beebs. Your posts make me want to watch Doris Day movies... And get real..oedipal.Ah. :wub:

beebee Jul 10th 2007 8:48 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5034615)
Ah Beebs. Your posts make me want to watch Doris Day movies... And get real..oedipal.Ah. :wub:

I can't understand why :confused: ... and anyway, thought you were on holiday, what you doing on here, shouldn't you be out shakin your bootie?

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 8:54 am

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5034707)
I can't understand why :confused: ... and anyway, thought you were on holiday, what you doing on here, shouldn't you be out shakin your bootie?

Call me an old fart. Was in meetings all day, out for a bizzie dinner. Now back in my motel waiting for a flight early tomorrow morning.... My bootie is very far from shakin'.

beebee Jul 10th 2007 9:12 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5034727)
Call me an old fart. Was in meetings all day, out for a bizzie dinner. Now back in my motel waiting for a flight early tomorrow morning.... My bootie is very far from shakin'.

where u off to next then.. the UK to see your babes? And did you get the b'day pressie sorted?
Maybe it can shake a bit over there ;)

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 9:28 am

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5034767)
where u off to next then.. the UK to see your babes? And did you get the b'day pressie sorted?
Maybe it can shake a bit over there ;)

I'm flying to Philly tomorrow to see an old & much loved friend, then to the UK to be with the girlies. Birthday pressie transpired to be a prada 'phone. Laden with hippy-chic gifts from Laguna Beach. Beyond that, I do not know. Am leaving the US with a job offer and a proposal for a new biz venture in the UAE. Am thinking to let the breeze blow and see what happens...

MataHari Jul 10th 2007 9:31 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5034812)
I'm flying to Philly tomorrow to see an old & much loved friend, then to the UK to be with the girlies. Birthday pressie transpired to be a prada 'phone. Laden with hippy-chic gifts from Laguna Beach. Beyond that, I do not know. Am leaving the US with a job offer and a proposal for a new biz venture in the UAE. Am thinking to let the breeze blow and see what happens...

the world is your oyster...

shakh your bootie Jul 10th 2007 9:32 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 5034821)
the world is your oyster...

but the future's a clam..