Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Strictly 4 the boyz....

Strictly 4 the boyz....

Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strictly 4 the boyz....

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I am sure Conf will have lots to add to this thread once he comes online!
AAgh.. pink invasion alert. Can't you girls give us this one thing. Just once... Some sanctuary.... Without panty-hose hung out to dry on the shower rail, and tampons cloggin the loo???
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:03 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
AAgh.. pink invasion alert. Can't you girls give us this one thing. Just once... Some sanctuary.... Without panty-hose hung out to dry on the shower rail, and tampons cloggin the loo???
Just call them snakes with tits. That'll learn 'em.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:07 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you must not have seen the new invention replacing tampons ... BC will post it up I am sure!! No more blocked loos for you.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

I could wear one of those fake beards if it helps???

BTW, he would not sell me.

The only reason Greek guys grow a tash..is so they can look like the Mums...

Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:10 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
The only reason Greek guys grow a tash..is so they can look like the Mums...

Ha, ha. Bit like the Spaniards as well.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, ha. Bit like the Spaniards as well.
I had a dinner lady with a 'tache that Groucho Marx woulda been proud of. I was seven, and it was very... formative.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmm. So far 33.33% of replies to this thread have been posted by members of the fairer sex. Proof positive of their illiteracy????
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:14 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm. So far 33.33% of replies to this thread have been posted by members of the fairer sex. Proof positive of their illiteracy????
illiteracy???? or illiteracy?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
illiteracy???? or illiteracy?
Ah Beebs. Your posts make me want to watch Doris Day movies... And get real..oedipal.Ah.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:48 am

Ah Beebs. Your posts make me want to watch Doris Day movies... And get real..oedipal.Ah.
I can't understand why ... and anyway, thought you were on holiday, what you doing on here, shouldn't you be out shakin your bootie?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can't understand why ... and anyway, thought you were on holiday, what you doing on here, shouldn't you be out shakin your bootie?
Call me an old fart. Was in meetings all day, out for a bizzie dinner. Now back in my motel waiting for a flight early tomorrow morning.... My bootie is very far from shakin'.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:12 am

Call me an old fart. Was in meetings all day, out for a bizzie dinner. Now back in my motel waiting for a flight early tomorrow morning.... My bootie is very far from shakin'.
where u off to next then.. the UK to see your babes? And did you get the b'day pressie sorted?
Maybe it can shake a bit over there
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

where u off to next then.. the UK to see your babes? And did you get the b'day pressie sorted?
Maybe it can shake a bit over there
I'm flying to Philly tomorrow to see an old & much loved friend, then to the UK to be with the girlies. Birthday pressie transpired to be a prada 'phone. Laden with hippy-chic gifts from Laguna Beach. Beyond that, I do not know. Am leaving the US with a job offer and a proposal for a new biz venture in the UAE. Am thinking to let the breeze blow and see what happens...
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'm flying to Philly tomorrow to see an old & much loved friend, then to the UK to be with the girlies. Birthday pressie transpired to be a prada 'phone. Laden with hippy-chic gifts from Laguna Beach. Beyond that, I do not know. Am leaving the US with a job offer and a proposal for a new biz venture in the UAE. Am thinking to let the breeze blow and see what happens...
the world is your oyster...
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
the world is your oyster...
but the future's a clam..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.