Storm ??

Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:14 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Storm ??

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah but doll...i ain't gonna eat of my keyboard either.

Tell you what, why don't you come and do a house inspection...give you a day out, lol
MM, xx
Do you ever eat at your desk/keyboard or type and forget to wash your hands before you scoff a biscuit or a sandwich? Touch your face whilst typing and hence spreading germs into your mouth .....yes thought so ...

It would be my pleasure to inspect your house for you ....reasonable rates of course
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
And..you can also wash your keyboard in the dishwasher
tis true honest
but mine's attached to my laptop...that surely can't go in too?

MM, xx

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Really ...Phew ..thanks ...off to hit my duvet then ...

Night
but maybe i heard that yesterday.. so that would mean today and today is today isn't it twinkle!!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:16 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

but maybe i heard that yesterday.. so that would mean today and today is today isn't it twinkle!!
today is today but in a couple of hours today will be yesterday and tomorrow will be today!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:17 pm

but mine's attached to my laptop...that surely can't go in too?

MM, xx
M.M.. look at the label in the back first x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Do you ever eat at your desk/keyboard or type and forget to wash your hands before you scoff a biscuit or a sandwich? Touch your face whilst typing and hence spreading germs into your mouth .....yes thought so ...

It would be my pleasure to inspect your house for you ....reasonable rates of course
no i don't actually...
and if you do a freebie...welcome to come round and show me what i'm doing wrong...the list will be endless, lol!!!

MM, xx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:18 pm

today is today but in a couple of hours today will be yesterday and tomorrow will be today!
OMG.. better get under the sink now then
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

M.M.. look at the label in the back first x
you are soooo teasing me BB...!

MM, xx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:22 pm

you are soooo teasing me BB...!

MM, xx
you mean..you have torn the label out...shame on you
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you mean..you have torn the label out...shame on you
well it just ruins the look of the thing, don't you find...

MM, xx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 6:24 pm

well it just ruins the look of the thing, don't you find...

MM, xx
nah..its that scratchy feeling...
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just been told that there is a big storm heading this way and it dosent look good outside!

Has anyone heard anything about this ???
A girl in a shop, in MOE said that they had a storm warning by their managerment as there is a huge storm in Fajer (is that spelt right?) heading this way.

She wanted to know if it had gone dark outside yet.

I told her "no" but she still looked worried and told me to get home now??

Its today ...they said last night or today and today is today so its today...

:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius

:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:
good post...
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
good post...
Well...A couple of points to ponder:
1-Notice the use of smilies...A rare occurance in my case,much like the cyclone...
2-Twinkie has made me lose my sleep...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:14 am
Here comes the Sun

I'M ALIVE ..................

I SURVIVED THE NIGHT UNDER THE SINK ...legs a big sore need a massage ...

But... I AM ALIVE.....

Anyone out there get hit by the storm in the night ....

Anyone out there at all ...