St James Park

Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: St James Park

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I'd be happy with a play-off place, to be honest. We started well, but have a paper-thin squad. Mowbray has performed a minor miracle considering the mess he inherited from Wee Gordie.
lack of depth is also our problem
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Big Sam will get you up i think , even if you kick your way out of the league
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

You boys should piss to be fair.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
only one problem there - they don't actually own the land the council do
That's handy for the council, the land must be worth a mint where it is?
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Big Sam will get you up i think , even if you kick your way out of the league
i have been surprised so far the quality of football hasn't been to bad
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
You boys should piss to be fair.
Lets see....

Great start for the Toon.... who needs Nolan or Barton
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see....

Great start for the Toon.... who needs Nolan or Barton
Us
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

WHU settling for second?

That just makes me even more nervous as a Saints fan in 1st place.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
WHU settling for second?

That just makes me even more nervous as a Saints fan in 1st place.
i don't want to sound to confident and say that you will run out of steam by christmas Inshallah...
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

homersthirdnipple is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know anyone who goes to the match who calls it SJP, '' Oh by the way my man, are you attending Saint James' Park this weekend (via the labour club of course)
Its, yi gannin ti the Match, see yis in the club.

Doesn't matter what they call it but I think the sponsor of the stadium plus shirt sponsor of an estimated 10 million a season is way too light for the hassle they are gonna get.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Us
true
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:46 am
Account Closed

i don't want to sound to confident and say that you will run out of steam by christmas Inshallah...
AS long as the key people stay fit, we'll be fine and there or thereabouts.

The longer we can avoid losing / drawing at Fortress St. Mary's the better too.

Maybe a couple of decent signings in January to strengthen our defence.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 1:00 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I always wonder what Arsenal will call the Emirates stadium if and when the sponsorship deal finishes.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Oh and Norwich away tickets? £45. More than Man U or Chelsea
really ? I'm sure if I was home I'd be watching non league football by now

never mind though, unbeaten - 3rd in the league and turned us over yet they still manage to make themselves look like tits

Old Nov 11th 2011, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Just amazing how the " Chosen Ones" behave in front of the cameras .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.