Sri Lanka

Old Apr 14th 2014, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sri Lanka

Originally Posted by Scamp
Didn't know that. Very smart.
Ditto, will bear that in mind, thanks
Old Apr 14th 2014, 11:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Meow
I love Sri Lanka.
Me too. I would love to return there sometime.

Originally Posted by benzonar
The Heritance Hotel at Kandalama is a great place and from here you can get to Dambulla Cave temple and the Sigirya fortress.

I basically hired a driver for a week and travelled around to different areas. Kandy is another good place to head to with the Temple of the Tooth.

Plenty of opportunities for Safari as well with lots of wildlife reserves, there is also the Pinniwala Elephant Orphanage which is great to visit.
Sounds very similar to what we did but over nearly 3 weeks. That Heritance Hotel is a rather wonderful place to stay. We also stayed at the Tea Factory hotel .
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:52 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

have a look on airbnb for places to stay. I was looking on there at Lanka the other day and there are some great deals.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:54 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
have a look on airbnb for places to stay. I was looking on there at Lanka the other day and there are some great deals.
Isn't that the website where you arrange to sleep on someone's sofa?
Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:39 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Isn't that the website where you arrange to sleep on someone's sofa?
err, no. You can rent anything from a room, to an apartment , to a villa, to a mansion. Depends on your budget. Used it a few times before and it's always worked out well.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 11:31 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

err, no. You can rent anything from a room, to an apartment , to a villa, to a mansion. Depends on your budget. Used it a few times before and it's always worked out well.
I've only seen it mentioned by studenty types. One to keep in mind then. Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2014, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

http://gizmodo.com/5934731/prostitut...t-into-brothel