British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Spugsy (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/spugsy-636614/)

glynster Oct 20th 2009 8:05 am

Spugsy

I bet your lot are crapping it already!!!:rofl:

lionheart Oct 20th 2009 8:21 am

Re: Spugsy

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8029914)
I bet your lot are crapping it already!!!:rofl:

An English translation, please.:confused:

NorthernLad Oct 20th 2009 8:25 am

Deja vu - Sunderland and Ricky Sbragia springs to mind.

glynster Oct 20th 2009 8:33 am

Originally Posted by NorthernLad (Post 8029959)
Deja vu - Sunderland and Ricky Sbragia springs to mind.

what you thing donnys manager will resign?

I am refering to the mighty raggy rovers visit to the toon on satdi of course!!!

Spugsy Oct 20th 2009 9:24 am

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8029986)
what you thing donnys manager will resign?

I am refering to the mighty raggy rovers visit to the toon on satdi of course!!!

ah right, aye I always longer for the heady days of Scunny away....

:(

glynster Oct 20th 2009 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 8030115)
ah right, aye I always longer for the heady days of Scunny away....

The Rovers fans are really looking forward to it,loads going for the weekend and even going in the home end so they can see the pitch. It would of been first on my list if I was home,having been on the gallowgate end messen a few times.
Hope they enjoy it and its a good match.

rowell Oct 20th 2009 9:48 am

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8030147)
The Rovers fans are really looking forward to it,loads going for the weekend and even going in the home end so they can see the pitch. It would of been first on my list if I was home,having been on the gallowgate end messen a few times.

The way the Toon are playing at the minute, I take Rovers to win!

Spugsy Oct 20th 2009 10:21 am

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8030147)

yeah mate i'm sure you boys will have a cracking time, Forest really raised their game and look at the weekend score, plus you had a great result against the blades last week.

Spugsy Oct 20th 2009 10:21 am

Originally Posted by rowell (Post 8030162)
The way the Toon are playing at the minute, I take Rovers to win!

aye cheers... :(

Sandboy Oct 20th 2009 11:15 am

:cool:

Blue Cat Oct 20th 2009 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 8030230)
aye cheers... :(

Patsy Stoned Oct 20th 2009 6:05 pm

Oh!! football thing thread :ohmy:...................... *patsy closes the door quietly on her way out*

Spugsy Oct 21st 2009 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned (Post 8031383)
Oh!! football thing thread :ohmy:...................... *patsy closes the door quietly on her way out*

Toon beaten 2-1, unreal.

Ipswich lose another 90 odd minute goal and Southgate sacked, eventful if anything this league.

glynster Oct 21st 2009 8:18 am

Good win for us,we have been playing well and drawing or losing,last night we played badly and won 3-1,set up niceley for saturday extend our run and hopefully yours as well(losing) :p
Its a mad league this year, something amiss with Southgate,Curbs incoming possibly? keane next to go? or even Sir Alex's lad at peterboro?

Where is sky sports news shown Spugsy, you know with the rolling updates as goals are scored? Not arsed with epl!!! and am in Dubai saturday.

Spugsy Oct 21st 2009 9:11 am

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 8032852)
Good win for us,we have been playing well and drawing or losing,last night we played badly and won 3-1,set up niceley for saturday extend our run and hopefully yours as well(losing) :p
Its a mad league this year, something amiss with Southgate,Curbs incoming possibly? keane next to go? or even Sir Alex's lad at peterboro?

Where is sky sports news shown Spugsy, you know with the rolling updates as goals are scored? Not arsed with epl!!! and am in Dubai saturday.

aye could be a lot of changes, Strachan to Boro apparently - he should do a good job really, funny time to get rid of Southgate though, 4th place, 2 points off top - and then sacked?

Keane is doing appalling, am killing myself laughing at him to be fair.

Nah mate don't get sky sports news over here unfortunately.