Springs Villas....

Old Oct 2nd 2010, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all
Default Springs Villas....

Right, im a bit confused and i cant find a decent map with the actual Springs Development numbers on it.

So, what is the best Springs Numbers to live in?? i.e near to shops or a bar or good for getting out of without major delays etc.

Not sure but thinking of renting a place there from january/february. But have a few ideas in mind.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

stu
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Springs Villas....

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
Right, im a bit confused and i cant find a decent map with the actual Springs Development numbers on it.

So, what is the best Springs Numbers to live in?? i.e near to shops or a bar or good for getting out of without major delays etc.

Not sure but thinking of renting a place there from january/february. But have a few ideas in mind.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

stu
Go for the low numbers. 1 & 3 are near the shopping centre. Build quality is higher on the low numbers as these were built by Arab Contractors, the rest where built by "local" contractors (so I'm told).

Traffic is shitty in the whole area.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 7:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

friend of mine is on Springs 10, 23 speed hump to go over to get out. Definately stick to lower numbers or if your budget allows try the Lakes
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 9:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

if you go on wikemapia, the numbers of the Springs will come up when you move your cursor over it...
as mentioned before, the lower numbers are 'better' and therefore you will pay more for the same...the whole area is a bit of a nightmare thought cause of the horrendous roadworks...often you will find that when you find a cheapish villa, it's directly adjacent to a buildingsite, so it's important that you actually go out there and take a look of it's location before getting too excited...
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 8:56 am
Just Joined

PaddyUlsterman is an unknown quantity at this point

I live on Springs 5, which works well, near the school (DBS), Choitroms and Spinneys and good access onto Emirates Road. One of the main things to look for is a pool, some of the Springs don't have one, 5 does. Prices are continuing to drop so theres good value to be had.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Thanks for the replies guys and girls.

As i said, its just a thought for the moment but I will be sure to check out any accom before moving in (will have to be in my G/F name anyway as i still dont have residency!!)_
Old Oct 4th 2010, 11:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
Thanks for the replies guys and girls.

As i said, its just a thought for the moment but I will be sure to check out any accom before moving in (will have to be in my G/F name anyway as i still dont have residency!!)_
Pretty sure they have reached the maximum allowable amount of Rangers fans in....
Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:39 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

i lived in springs 2.

2 pools, near to the meadows village etc.