Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Sponsorship for Multiple Sclerosis

Sponsorship for Multiple Sclerosis

Old Jan 7th 2011, 11:53 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sponsorship for Multiple Sclerosis

I posted this before and assume that you were all skint with Christmas coming up to part with a few of your tax free dirhams..

(Apart from the lovely BC who did sponsor me (thank you!!)

I am doing Ironman South Africa in April and raising money for MS society that has provided an invaluable support and treatment to someone very close to me (my wife) and countless others

MS is a disease that can affect any of us at any time, some of us may have MS but just don't realize it yet...(my wife was diagnosed in April 2010 and the consultant believes that the symptoms commenced as far back as 2008)

There is no cure for MS, but with research and funding, hopefully there will be improvements to help people living with MS.

I'm not going to put my 'Just giving' site up on here as it will just attract nosey barstewards. If you would like to help, it would be greatly appreciated and the beers will be on me after the race. Pop me a PM and ill send you the justgiving page URL.

cheers
Old Jan 7th 2011, 11:56 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship for Multiple Sclerosis

ps, no worries if you dont want to sponsor me, as i appreciate that there are loads of sponsorships out there.

I still love you.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

For any one unfamiliar with MS you should visit http://www.nationalmssociety.org/abo...sis/index.aspx I'm sure we all know of someone with MS (sadly I have known more than my fair share) the support the MS society gives peoples is invaluable. Not only does it increase the quality of life for the sufferer but also for their family and carers. I know there are so many charities it becomes impossible to choose which ones to support but every little helps.

Good luck with the fund raising Commander!
Old Jan 7th 2011, 4:36 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Good luck Commander with the training and reaching your target, I too have a family member with ms and a good friend also and know that more research is required to help with this illness and urge others to contribute.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 5:12 pm
banned

thanks very much people.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 5:22 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Commander, I'll be pleased to chip in.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:17 am
banned

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Good luck Commander, I'll be pleased to chip in.
thank you very much sir
Old Jan 8th 2011, 9:48 am