Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Spartacus..Blood and Sand

Spartacus..Blood and Sand

Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spartacus..Blood and Sand

who is watching this? The UK watchdogs have said it is too raunchy for even late night viewing.
MM and I are avid fans. ....We are only watching it so that we can tut,with disgust, at the explict sex scenes and the full frontal views of the naked bodies of the fabulously toned, horny Gladiators with the amazing rectus abdominis and honed pecs...
Sorry, I got a bit carried away there!! To continue.............I think it is totally disgusting that a tv channel is allowed to show such a debauched, depraved series showing fabulously toned, horny Gladiators with amazing rectus abdominis and honed pecs.............OH GOD!! I am repeating myself............off for a cold shower
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spartacus..Blood and Sand

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
who is watching this? The UK watchdogs have said it is too raunchy for even late night viewing.
MM and I are avid fans. ....We are only watching it so that we can tut,with disgust, at the explict sex scenes and the full frontal views of the naked bodies of the fabulously toned, horny Gladiators with the amazing rectus abdominis and honed pecs...
Sorry, I got a bit carried away there!! To continue.............I think it is totally disgusting that a tv channel is allowed to show such a debauched, depraved series showing fabulously toned, horny Gladiators with amazing rectus abdominis and honed pecs.............OH GOD!! I am repeating myself............off for a cold shower
There are only a few main characters in this show. I thought Spartacus' wife was going to be around Nope, I thought Varo was going to be around Nope, I thought Barca was going to be around nope. So no one is safe.

I would like to see the Black guy get more involved somehow
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

How strange...........
Old Apr 13th 2010, 8:39 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
How strange...........
et tu?
Old Apr 13th 2010, 8:40 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
et tu?
bien sur ma petite
x
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
bien sur ma petite
x
Evvvaaaa!!! Evvvvaaaaa!!!! What has become of you???

Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?

(a quark for the muster mark who names the song, artist and album)
Old Apr 13th 2010, 10:43 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Evvvaaaa!!! Evvvvaaaaa!!!! What has become of you???

Does anybody else in here feel the way I do?

(a quark for the muster mark who names the song, artist and album)
What did I do?
I have never denied I am strange....
Old Apr 13th 2010, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What did I do?
I have never denied I am strange....
I want a song.

I want an album.

I heard enough protestations in my time to outlast the repetitions of the rock of Sisyphus up his damn hill....

And I ain't done but half my lifetime. Shit.

Can I pay by credit card to avoid these frikkin re-runs?
Old Apr 13th 2010, 11:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I want a song.

I want an album.

I heard enough protestations in my time to outlast the repetitions of the rock of Sisyphus up his damn hill....

And I ain't done but half my lifetime. Shit.

Can I pay by credit card to avoid these frikkin re-runs?
Baby,say that tune.
Let's wake up Confi and the new kid Desert O -They know all
the musica...
Come on....
Old Apr 13th 2010, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Baby,say that tune.
Let's wake up Confi and the new kid Desert O -They know all
the musica...
Come on....
Elementary, my dear wotsit.

Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
I would like to see the Black guy get more involved somehow
I would like to get more involved with him too
I think as they try to escape he will play a bigger part.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to get more involved with him too
I think as they try to escape he will play a bigger part.
Perhaps his 'bigger part' will help him escape..........
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:19 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Varro. I can deal with people getting their comeuppance and whotsits being hacked off, but Varro... I was really disappointed at the prospect of not seeing his particular combination of toned physique and jaunty family-man heart-of-gold character any more. At least they have him back in flashbacks.

Something 'orrible's surely set aside for all the Romans involved!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here is the official trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxn8mTpAJU

I think John Hannah is brilliant in Spartacus.
It is a shame they have delayed the 2nd season because Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) has early-stage non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

Here is the official trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxn8mTpAJU

I think John Hannah is brilliant in Spartacus.
It is a shame they have delayed the 2nd season because Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) has early-stage non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Here is what I would like to see in the season finale

1. Spartacus and Crixis become allies

2. Ilitia die a very agonizing death

3. The gladiators revolt which will make Batiatis poor

4. Asher get killed by Doctore

5. Nevia get free

6. Spartacus get with Mira

Thats about it. I dont know how interesting the show will be next season if it is not focused on the Gladiators

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.