Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

sow hats everyone doing for NYE?

Wikiposts

sow hats everyone doing for NYE?

Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sow hats everyone doing for NYE?

Originally Posted by angel delight
I have got tickets for me, my fella and my parents to go to Irish village.. only 250 dhs for Irish village or you can pay 1,000 and go to the cellar which is directly opposite and you get a meal and drinks in with the 1,000.
Still got some tickets to spare? I'm just apprehensive about the meal that's included though.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by angel delight
I have got tickets for me, my fella and my parents to go to Irish village.. only 250 dhs for Irish village or you can pay 1,000 and go to the cellar which is directly opposite and you get a meal and drinks in with the 1,000.
As a friend of mine won a 72 hour all expenses paid trip to Paris from her employer? And she's to scared to go alone? Heading out there on 29-12-2008. I've always wanted to see the famous Paris fireworks so....

Last edited by USExpat; Dec 18th 2008 at 11:46 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USExpat
As a friend of mine won a 72 hour all expenses paid trip to Paris from her employer? And she's to scared to go alone? Heading out there on 29-12-2008. I've always wanted to see the famous Paris fireworks so....
Are you Dutch???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Confucius
Are you Dutch???
Hi Confucius,

No I'm not Dutch, 100% American born and raised. I'm just spending a few weeks in between jobs with good friends here in Holland, that's all.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Confucius,

No I'm not Dutch, 100% American born and raised. I'm just spending a few weeks in between jobs with good friends here in Holland, that's all.
Oh ok...Happy times...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Oh ok...Happy times...
Thanks, actually I like this weird and wacky cheese country called Holland. (If you leave away the drug traffic that is) Friends where telling me that Amsterdam is like a miniature model of planet earth, you'll bump into just about every nationality there is here.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, actually I like this weird and wacky cheese country called Holland. (If you leave away the drug traffic that is) Friends where telling me that Amsterdam is like a miniature model of planet earth, you'll bump into just about every nationality there is here.
My friend Deuce Bigalow was there about 4 years ago...He loved it...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

My friend Deuce Bigalow was there about 4 years ago...He loved it...
Hahaha... Good one! I've been coming here on and off for the last six years. The only thing that still amazes me? Their toilet rooms are so damn small. Even their closets are 2 to 3 times bigger then their toilet rooms.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hahaha... Good one! I've been coming here on and off for the last six years. The only thing that still amazes me? Their toilet rooms are so damn small. Even their closets are 2 to 3 times bigger then their toilet rooms.
Well, I'm sure they have their reasons...Their loos are small because they are small people...Take MH for example; did you know she's 5ft2in tall???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Well, I'm sure they have their reasons...Their loos are small because they are small people...Take MH for example; did you know she's 5ft2in tall???
Well I'm not small myself, but the Dutch in general are rather tall people. Just never let yourself be tricked into tasting their "Haring" a.k.a. salted raw fish that's god knows how old.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well I'm not small myself, but the Dutch in general are rather tall people. Just never let yourself be tricked into tasting their "Haring" a.k.a. salted raw fish that's god knows how old.
There's always the first time for everything...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

There's always the first time for everything...
First and very last time yes... Like I told my friends here, as soon as I see either a Moroccan (which is a social problem here) or Polish (which is very fast becoming a social problem here) national eat their haring I'm leaving for good.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

First and very last time yes... Like I told my friends here, as soon as I see either a Moroccan (which is a social problem here) or Polish (which is very fast becoming a social problem here) national eat their haring I'm leaving for good.
Still...Both better than algerians...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Still...Both better than algerians...
Well these Moroccans only seem to feel like male hero's with 15 or 20 of their friends standing besides them. Or to quote the daughter of my friend here "Just kick one between the legs as hard as you can, the rest will run in all directions... If there's one thing they don't like is pain screams" Really that the Dutch government doesn't send them home in masses amazes me. Spoiled shit less youth that have even lost all respect for their parents as well. 8 out of 10 haven't worked a single day in their lives.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well these Moroccans only seem to feel like male hero's with 15 or 20 of their friends standing besides them. Or to quote the daughter of my friend here "Just kick one between the legs as hard as you can, the rest will run in all directions... If there's one thing they don't like is pain screams" Really that the Dutch government doesn't send them home in masses amazes me. Spoiled shit less youth that have even lost all respect for their parents as well. 8 out of 10 haven't worked a single day in their lives.
And that won't change in the next 50 years...They're leeches...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.