Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Songs that make you sad!!

Songs that make you sad!!

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 8:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Songs that make you sad!!

I just heard nothing compares to you by Sinead O'connor but I can't find a decent link to put up from u tube!!! So I am putting this one up instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klojgiw1ERM
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Songs that make you sad!!

This one always brings tears to my eyes ..

Tell Laura I love her.......
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

This one makes me sad The living years by Mick and the Mechanics
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Endless love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_tpE9ZSZyk
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:27 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Anything by Marti Pellow...
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Sting - Shape of my heart...
Reminds me of the time the love of my life broke my heart...Only to marry me 3 years later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4HZRUb2A74

An excerpt from the film "Leon",the last time I watched that movie 2 years,ago...

Last edited by Confucius; Jun 2nd 2007 at 9:44 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

All woman, by Lisa Stansfield....

Hes home again from another day
She smiles at him as he walks through the door
She wonders if it will be okay
Its hard for her when he doesnt respond

He says babe you look a mess
You look dowdy in that dress
Its just not like it used to be
Then she says...

Chorus:
I may not be a lady
But Im all woman
From monday to sunday I work harder than you know
Im no classy lady
But Im all woman
And this woman needs a little love to make her strong
Youre not the only one

She stands there and lets the tears flow
Tears that shes been holding back so long
She wonders where did all the loving go
The love they used to share when they were strong

She says yes I look a mess
But I dont love any less
I thought you always thought enough of me to always be impressed

(chorus)

He holds her and hangs his head in shame
He doesnt see her like he used to do
Hes too wrapped up in working for his pay
He hasnt seen the pain hes put her through

Attention that he paid
Just vanished in the haze
He remembers how it used to be
When he used to say

Youll always be a lady
cos youre all woman
From monday to sunday I love you much more than you know
Youre a classy lady
cos youre all woman
This woman needs a loving man to keep her warm

Youre the only one
Youre a classy lady
cos youre all woman

So sweet the love that used to be
So sweet the love that used to be

We can be sweet again...
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 2:35 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I just heard nothing compares to you by Sinead O'connor but Iurl]
just for you ...
Attached Files
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 2:42 pm
Concierge

thanks Ray! lovely song that is! but sad too
the only one I could find on you tube was a transvestite guy singing to a cigarette!!! quite funny though
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 2:54 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Ray! lovely song that is! but sad too
the only one I could find on you tube was a transvestite guy singing to a cigarette!!! quite funny though
Great song ..reminds me of a Norwegian friend who played it non stop
for months ..... then committed suicide.....
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:04 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

You'll Be A Woman Soon - Urge Overkill ....from Pulp fiction

Home - Alanis Morrisette
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Nicos - Secret Love...

It literally brings me to my knees...I forbid myself to listen to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COJMYHPX6M8
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:12 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
This one always brings tears to my eyes ..
Tell Laura I love her.......
Start crying ....
Attached Files
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 8:06 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I just heard nothing compares to you by Sinead O'connor but I can't find a decent link to put up from u tube!!! So I am putting this one up instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klojgiw1ERM
Everybody Hurts... R.E.M
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, I'll second that. "The wind beneath my wings"...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.