Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Jun 9th 2007, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
this is completely fab, Lily Allen does "Up the Junction"...
http://mv.uk.music.yahoo.com/player/...arget&pv=9%2E0

MM, xx
Aye...Lily Allen is a cool cat...
Old Jun 9th 2007, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmjDaYEJsls

Missing you - John Waite
Lovely...But still can't compare with Tina Turner's take...
Old Jun 9th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's in Italian,I don't understand it much,but still it is intense...
Now,where is Elvira???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSoA6LGXy3Q
Old Jun 9th 2007, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now,where is Elvira???

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Now,where is Elvira???

Ahhhhh...
I was so young when I started this thread...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Confu - did you see the Paul Potts video on youtube?
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Confu - did you see the Paul Potts video on youtube?
No...Will need a linkie poo for that one...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
No...Will need a linkie poo for that one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_5W4t_CBzg

Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Magnifico...
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I'm back home. Who's still up and what have I missed??

{BE is like Corrie - an addictive soap}
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:50 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
OK, I'm back home. Who's still up and what have I missed??

{BE is like Corrie - an addictive soap}
I'm here
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bee!

So we're posting our "tune of our mood" here?

I'm a bit pissed, but on my itunes i'm playing:

Bright Eyes - At The Bottom Of Everything lyrics

So there was this woman and
She was on an airplane and
She's flying to meet her fiancé
Sailing high above the largest ocean
On planet earth and she was seated
Next to this man who you know
She had tried to start a conversation
But really the only thing
She heard him say was to order his bloody mary
And she's sitting there and she's reading
This really arduous magazine article about this
Third world country that she couldn't
Even pronounce the name of and
She's feeling very bored and very despondent
And then uh suddenly there's this huge mechanical failure and one of the engines gave out
And they started just falling thirty thousand feet
And the pilots on the microphone and he's saying,
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Oh My God, I'm Sorry"
And apologizing and she looks at the man and she says,
"where are we going" and he looks at her and he says,
"We're going to a party, it's a birthday party.
It's your birthday party, happy birthday darling.
We love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very much."
And then he starts humming this little tune and it kind of goes like this:

One, Two, One, Two, Three, Four
We must talk in every telephone, get eaten off the web
We must rip out all the epilogues from the books we have read
And to the face of every criminal strapped firmly in a chair
We must stare, we must stare, we must stare

We must take all of the medicines too expensive now to sell
Set fire to the preacher who is promising us hell
And in the ear of every anarchist that sleeps but doesn't dream
We must sing, we must sing, we must sing

And it'll go like this
While my mother waters plants my father loads his gun.
He says, "Death will give us back to God,
Just like the setting sun
Is returned to the lonesome ocean."

And then they splashed into the deep blue sea
It was a wonderful splash

We must blend into the choir, sing as static with the whole
We must memorize nine numbers and deny we have a soul
And to this endless race for property and privilege to be won
We must run, we must run, we must run

We must hang up in the belfry where the bats in moonlight laugh
We must stare into a crystal ball and only see the past
And in the caverns of tomorrow with our flashlights and our love
We must plunge, we must plunge, we must plunge

And then we'll get down there,
Way down to the very bottom of everything
And then we'll see it, we'll see it, we'll see it

Oh my morning's coming back
The whole worlds waking up
Oh the city bus is swimming past
I'm happy just because
I found out I am really no one

youtubelink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHic8R-zc8c

Other than that, how the devil are you and why you not in bed????
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=waia83h6Y2k
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thnx to Confu for a cool idea for a new thread... Apologies to all cause it's 3am and I can monopoloize the thread...

A dedication to Madam Medusa cause I figure she's the only person I've met on BE of the same taste & outlook to get this...

And finally, a big tribute to Joe Strummer (RIP)... who was an absolute top bloke, and changed my teen-age thinking more than any tight-arsed intellectual that I was reading at the time, and laid a path for many others to follow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwmZ2bp_B0

{dj shakhs is on the mike...}
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Thnx to Confu for a cool idea for a new thread... Apologies to all cause it's 3am and I can monopoloize the thread...

A dedication to Madam Medusa cause I figure she's the only person I've met on BE of the same taste & outlook to get this...

And finally, a big tribute to Joe Strummer (RIP)... who was an absolute top bloke, and changed my teen-age thinking more than any tight-arsed intellectual that I was reading at the time, and laid a path for many others to follow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwmZ2bp_B0

{dj shakhs is on the mike...}
It's all going down in the little red book...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.