Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:20 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
I liked the post...Don't be ashamed
Oh Im not ashamed I just mixed the songs(had selected Home on the Range for you by Bing Crosby) then I couldn't be arsed to fix it...
and I'm tired of calling a tetesterone totting guy Beth too....I know, call me old fashioned but there you have it.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:26 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Eva-Its so rare when anyone says anything nice about me here..Except for you it's like one big nasty clique...Maybe thats why I like it
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:29 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I see you've pulled...
It's part of an experiment in surogacy.....a kinda care in the community programme I'm doing for a Psychology Degree.Might see if I can change to Botany or summit .
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:30 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva-Its so rare when anyone says anything nice about me here..Except for you it's like one big nasty clique...Maybe thats why I like it
What's a clique please?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:32 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
What's a clique please?
It's like a teenage girl gang..
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:34 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's like a teenage girl gang..
Oh I'm out on three levels then
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:39 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anyway,meant to post this hours ago for Shiva

Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh I'm out on three levels then
Yeah - You do what you want...Did you hear that worst song on earth? That was crap huh? When we got into the El Rancho Hotel that night my wife got in the oversized tub and I walked down the street to get a 6 pack..It was still indian country on on the way back I pass an indian pushing a shopping cart.. I asked the old timer if he wanted a beer, he said yes..After the beer we stood in front of the motor lodge and I told him about the song..I went into a little bit of it then asked him what it meant..He said "war chant" I said "war chant? War with who?" He said it "could be anybody", I said "White man!?" He made a face and shook his head yes, then I told him my mom was part cherokee, then he shook his head no..So I said "heres another beer, see ya later"
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:51 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah - You do what you want...Did you hear that worst song on earth? That was crap huh? When we got into the El Rancho Hotel that night my wife got in the oversized tub and I walked down the street to get a 6 pack..It was still indian country on on the way back I pass an indian pushing a shopping cart.. I asked the old timer if he wanted a beer, he said yes..After the beer we stood in front of the motor lodge and I told him about the song..I went into a little bit of it then asked him what it meant..He said "war chant" I said "war chant? War with who?" He said it "could be anybody", I said "White man!?" He made a face and shook his head yes, then I told him my mom was part cherokee, then he shook his head no..So I said "heres another beer, see ya later"
But did he return the trolley to Walmart? I hate when things aren't in the right place....
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
But did he return the trolley to Walmart? I hate when things aren't in the right place....
That was his house Eva..He was under the bridge as we were entering the freeway the next morning..I yelled "see ya later chief!" as we passed...

He waved.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 4:17 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That was his house Eva..He was under the bridge as we were entering the freeway the next morning..I yelled "see ya later chief!" as we passed...

He waved.
Oh right.So how come you can tell the trolleycarts which are Teepees and not just ordinary teepees but chief's teepees??.In '93 travelling from Georgia to Homestead after Andrew, I couldn't tell which cars were the grand ppl's houses.......
Old Jul 12th 2009, 8:25 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:54 am
Banned

If you use a magnifieing glass and wait until the lights sweep across us you can see me and my little brother 3rd row center..Were just standing there..We aren't moving around.

MICHAEL SCHENKER UFO [ LOVE TO LOVE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQepe...eature=related
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

'Flagpole Sitta' by Harvey Danger one of the best songs ever. Always puts a smile on my face!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.