Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

i think the script are fab, and this is a great cover of a stevie wonder track with kelly rowland...part time lover, now there's a thought...

MM, xx
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:03 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

For Confufu and Eva
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:03 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:05 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
the Hollies...He ain't heavy
(I can't sing along without crying, how bad is that)
Thats really nice MH..

I'm not a great guitar player but I can cover this perfectly with my scratchy voice..I just change the name in the song..I can't find the studio version on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBDo...eature=related

"Freight traaaaaain, each car looks the same"
Old Jul 11th 2009, 4:55 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Jamiroquai...Blow your mind

Old Jul 11th 2009, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Legendary...

Old Jul 11th 2009, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

A taste of Lebanon...The singer is Yuri Mraqadeh...

The first line in the song says "What do I tell my ears if my lips ask about you"...

The actual song starts from 1:00, in case anyone wants to have a listen...

Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Like anyone would be
I am flattered by your fascination with me
Like any hot blooded woman
I have simply wanted an object to crave
But you you're not allowed
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

Must be strangely exciting
To watch the stoic squirm
Must be somewhat heartening
To watch shepherd meet shepherd
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

Like any uncharted territory
I must seem greatly intriguing
You speak of my love like
You have experienced love like mine before
But this is not allowed
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

I don't think you unworthy
I need a moment to deliberate.

Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius
Like anyone would be
I am flattered by your fascination with me
Like any hot blooded woman
I have simply wanted an object to crave
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

Must be strangely exciting
To watch the stoic squirm
Must be somewhat heartening
To watch shepherd meet shepherd
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

Like any uncharted territory
I must seem greatly intriguing
You speak of my love like
You have experienced love like mine before
But this is not allowed
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

I don't think you unworthy
I need a moment to deliberate.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FjTB6EG3xGo
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cleri
You're uninvited...
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A gorgeous song...Incidentally and coincidentally sung by Massive Attack...

Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:25 pm

You're uninvited...
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cleri
We're living in a cruel cruel world...
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

don't i know it...

MM, xx
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:38 pm

Get your thong out of your bum crack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.