Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:21 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
oh ... I got another bottle of champers in the fridge!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:23 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I could drink it on my own one night but that would just be plain greedy and Mr Eck is not a champers person
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:26 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I could drink it on my own one night but that would just be plain greedy and Mr Eck is not a champers person
Well if its going spare .....
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have to let it linger...Dolores said...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:55 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Do you have to let it linger...Dolores said...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zKcn__oVD1I
you got a new bird there?

Twinkle ... will send ya a PM .. now that my PC is running again
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

you got a new bird there?

Twinkle ... will send ya a PM .. now that my PC is running again
No,not Twinkie...I got bigger fish to fry...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am the one in ten
A number on a list
I am the one in ten
Even though I don`t exist
Nobody knows me
Even though i`m always there
A statistic, a reminder
Of a world that doesn`t care

Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:09 pm
Pog mo thoin

Conf ... just go back to flirting
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you're looking for a war
There's a market for betrayal
Don't ask me what I saw
Y'know my secrets not for sale
Don't ask me what I heard
Y'know I promised not to say
I said I'd never breathe a word
Until my dying day

1995 - Reminds me of my bestest friend in the universe,who went to Canada and took all my secrets with him...Its been 8 years the last time I saw or heard from him...

Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No,not Twinkie...I got bigger fish to fry...
And speaking of big fishes,this is dedicated to mine...Cause I'm not sleepin'...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Y'Know my secrets not for sale
I wouldn't pay for them even if they were
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wouldn't pay for them even if they were
If you don't have anything to contribute,such as songs reflecting your mood,kindly post on the "Ladies" or other ones...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:22 pm
Pog mo thoin

If you don't have anything to contribute,such as songs reflecting your mood,kindly post on the "Ladies" or other ones...
meow
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:23 pm
Pog mo thoin

Listen to me and I will sing you an angry song
Remember my words, you won’t have to hear them for very long
It’s enough to be vacant, enough just to stare
You don’t have to struggle, you don’t have to care
Just pretend that you do – that’s enough to get you by

You know that it’s fine, you know that everything’s A-OK
Another blue sky, another impossibly perfect day
There’s no time for truth, no time for lies
Either way it comes out you’ll know otherwise
And I don’t anymore – I guess I never did

No anger’s not my master, just something I can use
And I won’t be complacent, ‘cause I want you to choose
And I don’t think that it’s wasted, I think it’s worth the pain
And I’ll see you tomorrow to explain again

Don’t ask me why, don’t ask me how I have come to this
Just open your eyes and try to see the world as it is
And all that I want is this pounding to cease
Yeah lay down your weapons, I come in Peace
But I won’t be silent – I won’t be turned away

And I’ll see you tomorrow to explain again (and again)

You’ll listen to me as I will sing you an angry song
You’ll forget all my words, you won’t have to hear them for very long
But one day you’ll struggle, one day you’ll care
And then when you do – it’s enough to get you by...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Listen to me and I will sing you an angry song
Remember my words, you won’t have to hear them for very long
You don’t have to struggle, you don’t have to care
Just pretend that you do – that’s enough to get you by

You know that it’s fine, you know that everything’s A-OK
Another blue sky, another impossibly perfect day
There’s no time for truth, no time for lies
Either way it comes out you’ll know otherwise
And I don’t anymore – I guess I never did

And I’ll see you tomorrow to explain again

Don’t ask me why, don’t ask me how I have come to this
Just open your eyes and try to see the world as it is
And all that I want is this pounding to cease
Yeah lay down your weapons, I come in Peace
But I won’t be silent – I won’t be turned away

And I’ll see you tomorrow to explain again (and again)

You’ll listen to me as I will sing you an angry song
You’ll forget all my words, you won’t have to hear them for very long
But one day you’ll struggle, one day you’ll care
And then when you do – it’s enough to get you by...
Where's the damn Youtube???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.