Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Originally Posted by Candy Ride
I recently heard this for the first time in like 15 years- I did'nt care for it then but I like it now- Alot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezX2lnTn4yg

Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...
Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...

Wind in your hair, sun on your skin
you're looking good, girl, all over again
Hey there, Miss Brown
I want you to know, I think I love you

Brown as the sand, you're soft as the shore
you're leaving me hungry, Im crying for more
Ooh, we, baby, girl, you're such a score
And I want you to know that, you know what, girl

I think I love you
I bet you didn't know that, girl
You didn't know that
I think I need you
Right now, baby, right now, baby
And I bet you didn't know that ebony eyes

Ooh...ooh...hoo...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...oo h...
Ooh...hoo...hoo...ooh...hoo...ooh...ooh...

Lips soft and tender, ready to speak
Her voice says, whatever {Whatever} and it's making me weak
Hey there, little girl, may I just say I Think love you
Tell em how you feel, Chris

Love is the brown haired- girl in my eyes
Think it's time that I told you, don't you realize
you're such a queen, woman, you're such a prize
And I want you to know that, you know what, girl

I love you
And I bet you didn't know that, girl
You didn't know that
I need you
Right now, baby, right now, baby

I love you ebony eyes, oh, my
I need you, woman
I need you (Ooh...)
Oh, and I bet you didn't know that ebony eyes

I really love you (Ooh...ooh...), woman, I love you (Love you)
Ebony eyes (Ooh...), oh, my
I wanna say that I need you (Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...), honey, I need you

Ebony eyes (Woo...woo...ooh...woo...hoo...)
Ebony eyes, oh, my (Hoo...)
Ebony eyes (Hoo...hoo...hoo...)
Girl, and I bet you didn't know that ebony eyes

Love you (Love you, love you)
Ebony eyes
That song just gave me an erection...
Old Sep 25th 2009, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

The seeger sessions...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCnm6cdZvQ
Old Sep 25th 2009, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSBW...65C8905B2226E0
Old Sep 25th 2009, 7:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cry haddock
Oh Gawd I hate the Seeger Sessions tho' I lurve the Boss.
Actually I posted this track circa 1/8......caught Bruce in Spain when
I was over dealing with stuff,wasn't the best of times and I much prefer this version which kinda truly reflected my mood about how some people are irreplaceable.(not from that concert but my fav version of that song)
I think also when Bruce sang this that night-good but not as good as the posted link, I just kept hopin Patti would come on stage and she and B would pull it back ...

Tell me Cry H if ya like this version?
Old Sep 26th 2009, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh Gawd I hate the Seeger Sessions tho' I lurve the Boss.
Actually I posted this track circa 1/8......caught Bruce in Spain when
I was over dealing with stuff,wasn't the best of times and I much prefer this version which kinda truly reflected my mood about how some people are irreplaceable.(not from that concert but my fav version of that song)
I think also when Bruce sang this that night-good but not as good as the posted link, I just kept hopin Patti would come on stage and she and B would pull it back ...

Tell me Cry H if ya like this version?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mHjPL-X5plk&feature=related
For all its chintz, I'll stick with mine. Changes the emotional tone of the song (obviously) but i like it.
Gotta love the Boss,
CH
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:29 am
Banned

XBOX is an unknown quantity at this point

"Ai du" live by Vieux Farka Toure @ Joe's Pub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqIP5CeEK_c&feature=fvw

Id-ai du diweidooooooooo!
Loxsko - briwo anu sqraboooo!
Geleo - Ai du deneiboooo!

Translation: Kill white people
Old Sep 30th 2009, 5:14 am
Banned

XBOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw em at Red Rocks Amphatheater (right near my house) a few weeks ago

Depeche Mode The Sun and the Rainfall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NxLmGx2Us
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XBOX
Saw em at Red Rocks Amphatheater (right near my house) a few weeks ago

Depeche Mode The Sun and the Rainfall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NxLmGx2Us
Lucky bastard...
Old Oct 7th 2009, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

For husbands everywhere..........

Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Time to revive this thread.........

Let's liven things up with that banned Tatu video - the uncensored version...... the bit where she shoots him is genuinely shocking.

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 7:38 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Old Oct 24th 2009, 7:21 am
Just Joined

orlra is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnwTQxortA

i listen ......and i listen.........again and again................and again ............but i still want to hear more and more..........oh........this is an inspiring poems .
Old Oct 25th 2009, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.