Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:17 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Song reflecting your mood at the moment

Last edited by zamboooka; Jul 9th 2008 at 8:22 am.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

Great Group from my home town of liverpool, My 5 and 2 year old love it when i bast it out and dance around at 6.00am in the morning, Mrs and next door not so keen, but there coming round to it !!

check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJfCJVH0jOM
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Aww, a song f'liddleole me????

Right back at ya, kid - ForEva

Which couple's the most like us????

Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:33 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Aww, a song f'liddleole me????

Right back at ya, kid - ForEva

Which couple's the most like us????

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5rhhQbyYV0
Don't be dense,there is no prototype.
Tho' the wee blonde in pink is a lot like me- always been a messy eater.
How did Billy Joel get in there?
So Dorset it is. All well with the young ladies?
Dorset, music to watch the dolphins by....must be played at max volume
Ignore the big bird Samuel

Last edited by Eva; Jul 14th 2008 at 11:37 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Don't be dense,there is no prototype.
Tho' the wee blonde in pink is a lot like me- always been a messy eater.
How did Billy Joel get in there?
So Dorset it is. All well with the young ladies?
Dorset, music to watch the dolphins by....must be played at max volume
Ignore the big bird Samuel
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bSZHT2XvoLM
Hmm... greasy chin-drips are a good look if done right - oh, and Mr Joel gets everywhere these days, even the hallowed ground of Mr Bragg's talkshows...

Kiddie cuddles going down nicely, thank you.....

Can't post a u-tube link as parental computer having a bad hair day....
Old Jul 20th 2008, 8:59 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Takes me back to happy days,long chats and big laughs.I miss my friend.

Last edited by Eva; Jul 20th 2008 at 9:07 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:05 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Paco de Lucia- Entre dos Aguas

Probably the best guitarist ever...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Looking out the window
I see the red dust clear
High up on the red rock
Stands the shadow with the spear

The land here is strong
Strong beneath my feet
it feeds on the blood
it feeds on the heat

The rhythm is below me
The rhythm of the heat
The rhythm is around me
The rhythm has control
The rhythm is inside me
The rhythm has my soul

Can't believe this is a 26 year old song!!!

The Rhythm of the heat - Peter Gabriel...

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The Feeling Begins...Again with Perer Gabriel...

The man who plays the duduk (The flute, that is), is an Armenian by the name of Leon Minassian, he's from the same village as I am...

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This will get my vote for Song of The Year...Coldplay; Viva LaVida...

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sweep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a' ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you know there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world
(Ohhh)

It was the wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries Wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells a' ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
but that was when I ruled the world
(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is another video of the previous song, it's live and equally moving...

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of will and taste...

This is Guns and Roses rendition of Sympathy for the devil...

Hope you guessed my name...

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And this is the Neptunes' version done recently...

Ho!!!

Let's kick some ancient ass!!!

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is a Block of Seagulls, with "I Ran"...

The singer has a shit-eating mouth though...

Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:45 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

This is how I'm feeling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaHYvkjH_QY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.