Something For The Boys

Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something For The Boys

Originally Posted by Confucius
The Dean doesn't...But then he's in Bahrain, the Two Seas...
What's wrong with you tonight?

If I witnessed a hit-and-run, and was reporting the incident to the police, then a description of the car and/or driver would of course be crucial, and that would include his colour or whatever.

But we didn't witness anything, and it's not relevant.

I just wondered why LH mentioned it.

I'm sure he will have an answer that will satisfy both of us.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
What's wrong with you tonight?

If I witnessed a hit-and-run, and was reporting the incident to the police, then a description of the car and/or driver would of course be crucial, and that would include his colour or whatever.

But we didn't witness anything, and it's not relevant.

I just wondered why LH mentioned it.

I'm sure he will have an answer that will satisfy both of us.
Nothing...I just recommended my boss to fire 2 people...

But coming back to you, the way you asked your question is as if youre accusing LH of being a racist, which he is...

And just so you know, I don't get satisfied by men...So you have him all for yourself this time...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

But coming back to you, the way you asked your question is as if youre accusing LH of being a racist, which he is...

And just so you know, I don't get satisfied by men...So you have him all for yourself this time...
when he is married to a lady of 'colour'
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:08 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems on here that Pakistani drivers get a lot of stick. Just wanted to show that they have morals, that's all...was trying to show them in a positive light. As for my racist tendencies...interesting. My wife and her family/friends may not agree but you think what you like...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
It seems on here that Pakistani drivers get a lot of stick. Just wanted to show that they have morals, that's all...was trying to show them in a positive light. As for my racist tendencies...interesting. My wife and her family/friends may not agree but you think what you like...
I'm sure they will agree with whatever you say for however long you are bank rolling them for...

sorry, no harm intended, just couldn't resist it..
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
ah here is an argument for population control if ever there was one, pretty? possibly to some. vacuous wastes of oxygen, certainly
are you gay? I wouldn't be in bed with one of them listening to their views on the theory of relativity..
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by admon
I'm sure they will agree with whatever you say for however long you are bank rolling them for...

Actually, my Kenyan relatives own several properties in the UK and paid for many of the restaurant meals we all enjoyed during their recent stay. Mind you, they are probably the exception to the rule. Hopefully, if/when Lionheart eventually returns to the UK and gets paid half of what he gets here, it will be me bank rolling him. Over here I have already turned down a few lucrative modelling assignments so hopefully there will be more in the UK to come. No hard feelings, Admon...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:49 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Actually, my Kenyan relatives own several properties in the UK and paid for many of the restaurant meals we all enjoyed during their recent stay. Mind you, they are probably the exception to the rule. Hopefully, if/when Lionheart eventually returns to the UK and gets paid half of what he gets here, it will be me bank rolling him. Over here I have already turned down a few lucrative modelling assignments so hopefully there will be more in the UK to come. No hard feelings, Admon...

Ergo p'haps the whole reason behind your choice(& the choice of your beautiful daughter's piccie as Lionheart's) avatar(s). Indirect advertising??
And to think the ear -bashing you used to give Buffalo Bison......
Ever think of Medicine Shad? You'd have no problem with the Oath.

Last edited by Eva; Apr 21st 2009 at 4:02 pm. Reason: meh...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:59 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
I have turned down one or two modelling assignments myself since I got here....being good looking is my cross to bear......
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I have turned down one or two modelling assignments myself since I got here....being good looking is my cross to bear......
it's a pity...I like some of your earlier work

Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Where anyone get their kicks is their business...As if I don't know about you and your woman...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:05 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I know how you feel mate, it can be real tough, we have all be there, MH and MM turned down the cover of Vogue as they didn't want to be over exposed, Meow has been begged by Playboy but what to do eh ....
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by admon

Admon, if only you were a woman...
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:08 pm
Concierge

Admon, if only you were a woman...
is it love again Conf?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is it love again Conf?
No...Pure sex...But he's a man...Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.