Someone needs to learn the meaning of 'amnesty'

Someone needs to learn the meaning of 'amnesty'

Old Apr 5th 2013, 7:37 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Someone needs to learn the meaning of 'amnesty'

Originally Posted by redShark
So why does the law in Europe punishes for the act of incest then???
Does it? Are you sure?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 8:35 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF does that have to do with anything? Your either immensely naive or massively stupid with your comments, Which one is it?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Because we understand the concepts of abuse and genetic abnormalities.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 2:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you don"t mind me asking but...you wouldn't by any chance be the product of such a union would you?.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
I hope you don"t mind me asking but...you wouldn't by any chance be the product of such a union would you?.
Not at all..,

But since you seem to be so keen on this subject, do you happen to feel that this law is too restricting and should be lifted?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 6:38 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all..,

But since you seem to be so keen on this subject, do you happen to feel that this law is too restricting and should be lifted?
Is your sister hot?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 7:09 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all..,

In a civilised country it never will be. In the civilised world (which you obviously know nothing about) we are free to choose who we want to be in a relationship with, we're even allowed to **** up and choose someone else without any shame. Being told to be married and have sex with your cousin/sister/mum because your family approve is not something we have to worry about.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Is your sister hot?
Is she strong on plough?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 8:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all..,

I make one tongue in cheek post(I will explain if you need me to) in this thread and you infer I am 'so keen' on the subject..???
Would you kindly qualify that please.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 8:29 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Eva
I make one tongue in cheek post(I will explain if you need me to) in this thread and you infer I am 'so keen' on the subject..???
Eva, you are wasting your time with this one..... Never answers a question and just trolls the forum.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva

Mine too was a tongue in cheek comment and shouldn’t really be taken out of context.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 9:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mine too was a tongue in cheek comment and shouldn’t really be taken out of context.
Hmmm....

Nothing wrong with a bit of tongue in cheek providing parties ain't related within degrees
as described in Leviticus 18:7

Who needs Dot Cotton!
Old Apr 6th 2013, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hmmm....

Nothing wrong with a bit of tongue in cheek providing parties ain't related within degrees
as described in Leviticus 18:7

Who needs Dot Cotton!
John 11:35!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2013, 4:23 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

The more you wriggle the deeper you sink.

European countries have varying laws on incest and they are there to protect against deformed and inbred children.

N.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
The more you wriggle the deeper you sink.

European countries have varying laws on incest and they are there to protect against deformed and inbred children.

N.

The more you try to justify the Obvious the more you realize that you are fighting a losing battle.

If your logic is right then the law should equally punish those couple who share a similar genetic disorder in their families if they decide to have children. Also, if the reason has only to do with the physical health of the nation, why then should the law punish a woman who has passed her menopause age for sleeping with her son, for example!!!

why don't you just admit it that this notion of the law has nothing to do with people’ sexuality is just simply a myth!!

The need for a Moral stick in the society for the mere purpose of regulating adult’s sexual behaviours seem to be logical to many correctly-minded societies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.