Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Someone on here will be disappointed!!

Someone on here will be disappointed!!

Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:55 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Someone on here will be disappointed!!

Yeh, why don't you take six weeks to say what could be said in seven words..
Romanians and Nigerians are the nouveau Cosa Nostra......

My opinion of course, not that I expect you to accept or agree with it.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

So I can't count.....
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Yeh, why don't you take six weeks to say what could be said in seven words..
Romanians and Nigerians are the nouveau Cosa Nostra......

My opinion of course, not that I expect you to accept or agree with it.
Are you reading another forum and replying to it on here???
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you changing your Avatar.....or not?

Ooops, see what ya mean....Haven't lifted & pasted Ins's bit about the unsuspecting legal Joan D'Arc.
Sorry Sir
Are you the nocturnal Gareth?

Last edited by Eva; Nov 30th 2007 at 8:04 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Are you changing your Avatar.....or not?
Not...And please click on the goddamn "Quote message in reply?" icon!!!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:05 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Being Scotish - the historical is something I can agree with. It's just in our blood, sorry.

Iraq and elsewhere - there is some hostitlity there due to obvious reasons for sure.

Your reference to "sections of the existing population are going to be resentful of the present unprecedented levels of immigration" is the one that interests me.

I believe most of England, and indeed Scotland too and the rest of the UK, to be resentful and indeed unreceptive to immigrants, whether "legitimate" or not.

A lot of nations seem to be getting more and more insular - US, France, EU in general, Aus etc - is this a good thing?

PS - re Bogus asylum - there will always be chancers, cheats and downright desperates - this does NOT mean all are.

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
A lot of the hatred (too strong a word in most cases) of England is historcal and some due to the country's involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Nonetheless it is still a country where millions around the world aspire to live.

Of course sections of the existing population are going to be resentful of the present unprecedented levels of immigration. This is more to do with successive governments failing to iron out an effective Immigration policy.
Make immigration easier for skilled migrants. Bring in a system of easily obtainable work permits for unskilled labour. But make it more difficult for illegal immigrants to enter and remain in the country. And that includes bogus asylum seekers.

One of my good friends from law school recently finished a year working as an immigration case worker in Yorkshire. She had previosuly volunteered for Asylum charities. She entered the job believing the majority of Asylum Seekers were geniune. After one year of hearing indentical fabricated Asylum claims she realised that unforunately the majority of people she interviewed were in fact bogus Asylum seekers.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Not...And please click on the goddamn "Quote message in reply?" icon!!!

Keep your hat on won't you....

Not ..changing your Avatar or Not ......Nocturnal Gareth??
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Keep your hat on won't you....

Not ..changing your Avatar or Not ......Nocturnal Gareth??
Not it is...
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:27 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yawn....no wonder that tart of a Queen Bee pi**ed off and left ya to enemas.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Yawn....no wonder that tart of a Queen Bee pi**ed off and left ya to enemas.
What part of the world are you from???The moon???
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just telling ya ....happy new signature.
No I am not a Clanger.
You'll be from the full moon then? all that hair and baying after midnight?
Beware the silver bullet.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
No I am not a Clanger.
You must be from the Black Hole...
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
No I am not a Clanger.
OK. I've posted this before, and me know him 'bout the British, not the Henglish, and there is some difference... But, me words is true and is spoke from Jahweh.... Dis me recipe for peace, love and mutual respect....

The British (serves 60 million)

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.

Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

Mix some hot Chileans, cool Jamaicans, Dominicans,
Trinidadians and Bajans with some Ethiopians, Chinese,
Vietnamese and Sudanese.

Then take a blend of Somalians, Sri Lankans, Nigerians
And Pakistanis,
Combine with some Guyanese
And turn up the heat.

Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,
Iraqis and Bangladeshis together with some
Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese
And Palestinians
Then add to the melting pot.

Leave the ingredients to simmer.

As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish
Binding them together with English.

Allow time to be cool.

Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,
Serve with justice
And enjoy.

Note: All the ingredients are equally important. Treating one ingredient better than another will leave a bitter unpleasant taste.

Warning: An unequal spread of justice will damage the people and cause pain. Give justice and equality to all.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:48 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
OK. I've posted this before, and me know him 'bout the British, not the Henglish, and there is some difference... But, me words is true and is spoke from Jahweh.... Dis me recipe for peace, love and mutual respect....

The British (serves 60 million)

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.

Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

Mix some hot Chileans, cool Jamaicans, Dominicans,
Trinidadians and Bajans with some Ethiopians, Chinese,
Vietnamese and Sudanese.

Then take a blend of Somalians, Sri Lankans, Nigerians
And Pakistanis,
Combine with some Guyanese
And turn up the heat.

Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,
Iraqis and Bangladeshis together with some
Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese
And Palestinians
Then add to the melting pot.

Leave the ingredients to simmer.

As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish
Binding them together with English.

Allow time to be cool.

Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,
Serve with justice
And enjoy.

Note: All the ingredients are equally important. Treating one ingredient better than another will leave a bitter unpleasant taste.

Warning: An unequal spread of justice will damage the people and cause pain. Give justice and equality to all.

Is that a Morissey number?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Is that a Morissey number?
No, Benjamin Zephaniah... He who refused a knighthood, don't think Mozzer has been offered one...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.