Somali Pirates

Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by commander
Quite an arrogant statement in itself old timer

because we provided them with hardware and then attempted to train them in how to use them. You cant polish a turd however

as long as they dont fire back and it doesnt interfere with their internal butt-hole engineering or call to prayer

LH, stick to what you know which is clearly dropping your keys in the fruitbowl at you and slimshady's swingers parties...
Worked with a guy who was employed by Raytheon in Jeddah to train the locals on the missile systems they had just bought...

Polishing a turd was the polite way of putting how he felt....
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:55 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Have a friend who trains police in the ME on disposal. Tells some ****ing great stories. Also said the biggest threat to the ME is not external, it's the locals finding live munitions and trying to defuse, ****ing nutters!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:02 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Have a friend who trains police in the ME on disposal. Tells some ****ing great stories. Also said the biggest threat to the ME is not external, it's the locals finding live munitions and trying to defuse, ****ing nutters!
Sounds a bit like the Scottish loyalists
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Sounds a bit like the Scottish loyalists
I was posting that envelope for mate, officer, honest...

He told me that the Queen loves marzipan, honest!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I was posting that envelope for mate, officer, honest...

He told me that the Queen loves marzipan, honest!!!!
Summit like that.....

They had stashed the marzipan and when they went to recover
couldn't remember where it was exactly.All searching with the
box of fully lighted Swan Vestas.............
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:57 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
Summit like that.....

They had stashed the marzipan and when they went to recover
couldn't remember where it was exactly.All searching with the
box of fully lighted Swan Vestas.............
Aye, Angus wisnae happy coz he had put the gas on for a cuppy and Torquil had taken the full box wi' 'im.... Couldnt get the kettle on....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the way to do it...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090428/...pirates_russia