Somali Pirates

Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:28 am
  #16  
banned
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,610
commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Less of the arrogance please, the Saudi frigates are modern and equipped with Exocet surface-to-surface missiles, the sailors being USA trained I believe.
http://xrdarabia.org/2009/02/17/saud...hases-pirates/
hahahahahahahah i yes me, have trained the saudi navy...

so this is a qualified, established, educated hahahahahahahahahaha

wise up old man...
commander is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:33 am
  #17  
Account Closed
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by commander View Post
hahahahahahahah i yes me, have trained the saudi navy...

so this is a qualified, established, educated hahahahahahahahahaha

wise up old man...
And what do you say about this, you arrogant ****?
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090427...e-6323e80.html
lionheart is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:04 am
  #18  
**** it we'll do it live
 
shiva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,892
shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

considering I have mates who like commander actually have and continue to train military forces in the Middle east, I wouldnt call it arrogance but in fact an informed opinion based on fact.

The overwhelming feeling of these people is that if the shit hits the fan, half of them will run, 25% will do **** all, 12% will kill each other and 12% wont have turned up for work that day anyway and maybe 1% will actually do what they are trained to do, maybe

seriously you'd be better off with your granny armed with her zimmer than ANY middle east armed service personel.

all the gear and no ****ing idea is the maxim here.
shiva is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:06 am
  #19  
banned
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,610
commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
And what do you say about this, you arrogant ****?
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090427...e-6323e80.html

having spent around 8 years working there, its not exactly surprising..

and im not arrogant, i just deal in facts..where as you obviously have not a clue..

what you read there is the tip of the iceberg..
commander is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:28 am
  #20  
Account Closed
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by commander View Post
having spent around 8 years working there, its not exactly surprising..

and im not arrogant, i just deal in facts..where as you obviously have not a clue..

what you read there is the tip of the iceberg..
Anyone claiming to deal only in facts is clearly arrogant so I rest my case. Incidentally, if you trained the Saudi Royal Navy personally, why aren't you sticking up for them? It hardly shows the quality of your training skills, does it? And returning to my original point, surely even they have enough fire power to deter a couple dozen pirates? I am not asking them to defeat the Israelis or even the mighty Argentinian navy, just a bunch of greedy and poorly armed thugs.
lionheart is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:42 pm
  #21  
banned
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,610
commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Anyone claiming to deal only in facts is clearly arrogant so I rest my case.
Quite an arrogant statement in itself old timer


if you trained the Saudi Royal Navy personally, why aren't you sticking up for them?
because we provided them with hardware and then attempted to train them in how to use them. You cant polish a turd however

surely even they have enough fire power to deter a couple dozen pirates?
as long as they dont fire back and it doesnt interfere with their internal butt-hole engineering or call to prayer

LH, stick to what you know which is clearly dropping your keys in the fruitbowl at you and slimshady's swingers parties...
commander is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:20 pm
  #22  
Account Closed
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by commander View Post
LH, stick to what you know which is clearly dropping your keys in the fruitbowl at you and slimshady's swingers parties...
Having a university degree in International Relations specialising in Strategic Studies and Foreign Policy Analysis, I studied the Middle East crisis for several years and spent a considerable amount of time in Israel to complete my thesis, I do know something about the subject in hand. Obviously I am not as clever as you, but please don't assume you know everything. As for your fruit bowl remark, that is pathetic.
lionheart is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:37 pm
  #23  
**** it we'll do it live
 
shiva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,892
shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Having a university degree in International Relations specialising in Strategic Studies and Foreign Policy Analysis, I studied the Middle East crisis for several years and spent a considerable amount of time in Israel to complete my thesis, I do know something about the subject in hand. Obviously I am not as clever as you, but please don't assume you know everything. As for your fruit bowl remark, that is pathetic.
you should ask for your money back
shiva is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:39 pm
  #24  
banned
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,610
commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Having a university degree in International Relations specialising in Strategic Studies and Foreign Policy Analysis, I studied the Middle East crisis for several years and spent a considerable amount of time in Israel to complete my thesis, I do know something about the subject in hand. Obviously I am not as clever as you, but please don't assume you know everything. As for your fruit bowl remark, that is pathetic.
i dont know everything, but instead of reading and learning about something, i comment from actual experience gained 1st hand. Not through a book.
commander is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:05 pm
  #25  
Account Closed
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by shiva View Post
you should ask for your money back
It didn't cost me anything except hard work, moron.

Last edited by lionheart; Apr 27th 2009 at 2:08 pm.
lionheart is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:18 pm
  #26  
**** it we'll do it live
 
shiva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,892
shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
It didn't cost me anything except hard work, moron.
yes i'm aware of that, it was a joke, however your hard work seems to have left you ill equiped to actually understand the geo political situation in regards to somalia and whether anyone in the middle east is equipped to deal with the problem.
In case you missed it, they arent
shiva is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:59 pm
  #27  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Confucius's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,434
Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
So are you suggesting negotiation or force? Its not very clear from your story. What is your position, Mr.Commander?
He suggests to start getting amused...And take it from there...
Confucius is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:37 pm
  #28  
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,646
Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

[QUOTE=lionheart;7518710]Having a university degree in International Relations specialising in Strategic Studies and Foreign Policy Analysis, I studied the Middle East crisis for several years .....................


Must come in useful right enough as a Loss Adjuster sorting out ppl's insurance claims!
Eva is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:39 pm
  #29  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Confucius's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,434
Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Having a university degree in International Relations specialising in Strategic Studies and Foreign Policy Analysis, I studied the Middle East crisis for several years and spent a considerable amount of time in Israel to complete my thesis, I do know something about the subject in hand. Obviously I am not as clever as you, but please don't assume you know everything. As for your fruit bowl remark, that is pathetic.
Did you know that I was thinking of your International Relations degree yesterday morning, as I drove out to the street...
Confucius is offline  
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:41 pm
  #30  
Go on.. Pull my finger..
 
TGFKASE's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Dubai
Posts: 5,717
TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somali Pirates

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
what you need is some serious hardware, rockwets launchers etc - when they arrive, just blow the ****ers up.

I mean, isn't it that simple?
Is that some new type of naval surface-to-surface missile I havent heard about yet???
TGFKASE is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.