British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Solemn Music (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/solemn-music-599281/)

rowell Mar 23rd 2009 6:29 am

Solemn Music
 
I am told that solemn music is being played on the radio who has passed away?

TGFKASE Mar 23rd 2009 6:30 am

Re: Solemn Music
 
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Government/10297529.html

Originally Posted by rowell (Post 7408763)
I am told that solemn music is being played on the radio who has passed away?


lionheart Mar 23rd 2009 6:35 am

Re: Solemn Music
 
So which one is he then? I get confused by all these Sheikh Makhtoums...

Hello.Kitty Mar 23rd 2009 8:57 am

Re: Solemn Music
 

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7408774)
So which one is he then? I get confused by all these Sheikh Makhtoums...

Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's father-in-law, it would seem...

rowell Mar 23rd 2009 8:59 am

Re: Solemn Music
 

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty (Post 7409106)
Shaikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's father-in-law, it would seem...

Will be get a day off for a father in law?

Roadking Mar 23rd 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Solemn Music
 

Originally Posted by rowell (Post 7409112)
Will be get a day off for a father in law?

No, 30 second extension to morning coffee break...provided you make it up on Friday.


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:20 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.