Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So, What have you got to hide ?

So, What have you got to hide ?

Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:05 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So, What have you got to hide ?

If surgery is another name for facebook chat, will do!

I don't like the look of that medical equipment MH, it might just be me but there's something about it that makes it look a bit home made?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:06 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
When you last came to the surgery, didnt you see the 'No Cameras' sign !!!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:07 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
If surgery is another name for facebook chat, will do!

I don't like the look of that medical equipment MH, it might just be me but there's something about it that makes it look a bit home made?
Im more concerned that it was such a bad picture, that I dont look anything like myself in it !!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Im more concerned that it was such a bad picture, that I dont look anything like myself in it !!!!!
Really? I think the resemblance is remarkable!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:10 am
Hammer for Life

Really? I think the resemblance is remarkable!

Consider yourself struck off my patients list
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:15 am
Account Closed

Oh no, I was really hoping for a cherry lolly pop!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Never, EVER, agree to trying his cherry lollipop.....
Hammer for Life

All the girls say that !
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Never, EVER, agree to trying his cherry lollipop.....
Too late, the seed is already planted ....lol
Old Mar 15th 2009, 4:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Too late, the seed is already planted ....lol
I sincerely hope thats figuratively speaking........
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:27 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I posted this thread on the Drinks 13th March thread, but I reckon it deserves its own thread as would be interested to hear people's reasons / opinions....

++++

I reckon there are a lot of people on here who hide behind a avitar and a 'virtual' persona and are either posting on BE in secret from their other half's or are to scared or insecure for 'real people' to actually see what they look like / how they are in real life...

I fail to understand how many on here will spend many hours a week posting / commenting about all kinds of things, yet when a 'night out' is organised, they dont come along !

I accept that maybe last night wasnt convenient to some, but every time a night out is suggested, its the same people who come along, and the rest of you who could come, shy away...

What I dont understand is that those people who will gladly comment on other members lives, problems, issues sat on their arse behind a pc, dont have the balls to actually come out in Public and meet their 'virtual' friends

SO COME ON, THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER ATTEND A NIGHT OUT.....WHY NOT ? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO HIDE ????

Surely attendance is optional?

Many posters have their own friends and busy lives, and possibly have enough interaction both with them and with BE posters online, so have no need/interest in attending. Some of us have busy enough social lives already. For most I think of accusing them of having no balls is rather rude.

I have never attended a night out, but have met quite a few posters. Indeed I am good friends with at least two. I have never hidden my identity and many that I have never met know who I am.

And really BM, you slightly aggresive tone is hardly going to encourage shyer posters to met up with you, is it?

-
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:31 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

Many posters have their own friends and busy lives, and possibly have enough interaction both with them and with BE posters online, so have no need/interest in attending. Some of us have busy enough social lives already. For most I think of accusing them of having no balls is rather rude.

I have never attended a night out, but have met quite a few posters. Indeed I am good friends with at least two. I have never hidden my identity and many that I have never met know who I am.

And really BM, you slightly aggresive tone is hardly going to encourage shyer posters to met up with you, is it?

-
yea and you just ignored me in Nelsons as well. Was it because i was eyeing up the heffer weight testing the barstool?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Have attended 2 BE nights in Dubai and a Dubai/AD BE night in AD.

At the end of the day, if people want to go, great, if they dont, then fine. Each to their own.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:38 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Meow

-
Of course,attendance is / was optional.

I was just asking what I think is a valid question as to why some people who will freely comment on other people's lives / issues / problems etc on a online forum, would not want to spend an hour or two meeting them in 'real life' ?

Apologies if it was seen as aggressive, it wasnt meant to be and anyone who has met me in 'public' would not think of me as such I'd like to think
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:47 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
yea and you just ignored me in Nelsons as well. Was it because i was eyeing up the heffer weight testing the barstool?

Well, I too was gawping at the heffer!

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.