Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So, What have you got to hide ?

So, What have you got to hide ?

Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:23 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, What have you got to hide ?

I posted this thread on the Drinks 13th March thread, but I reckon it deserves its own thread as would be interested to hear people's reasons / opinions....

++++

I reckon there are a lot of people on here who hide behind a avitar and a 'virtual' persona and are either posting on BE in secret from their other half's or are to scared or insecure for 'real people' to actually see what they look like / how they are in real life...

I fail to understand how many on here will spend many hours a week posting / commenting about all kinds of things, yet when a 'night out' is organised, they dont come along !

I accept that maybe last night wasnt convenient to some, but every time a night out is suggested, its the same people who come along, and the rest of you who could come, shy away...

What I dont understand is that those people who will gladly comment on other members lives, problems, issues sat on their arse behind a pc, dont have the balls to actually come out in Public and meet their 'virtual' friends

SO COME ON, THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER ATTEND A NIGHT OUT.....WHY NOT ? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO HIDE ????
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:24 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, What have you got to hide ?

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I posted this thread on the Drinks 13th March thread, but I reckon it deserves its own thread as would be interested to hear people's reasons / opinions....

++++

I reckon there are a lot of people on here who hide behind a avitar and a 'virtual' persona and are either posting on BE in secret from their other half's or are to scared or insecure for 'real people' to actually see what they look like / how they are in real life...

I fail to understand how many on here will spend many hours a week posting / commenting about all kinds of things, yet when a 'night out' is organised, they dont come along !

I accept that maybe last night wasnt convenient to some, but every time a night out is suggested, its the same people who come along, and the rest of you who could come, shy away...

What I dont understand is that those people who will gladly comment on other members lives, problems, issues sat on their arse behind a pc, dont have the balls to actually come out in Public and meet their 'virtual' friends

SO COME ON, THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER ATTEND A NIGHT OUT.....WHY NOT ? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO HIDE ????
Were you there...?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:25 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Were you there...?
What do you think ??
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

++++

I am slightly claustrophobic
I have a propensity to blush
I have huge breasts which ppl prefer to talk to
I am currently undergoing self esteem therapy to make the next night out
in UAE-just saving for the plane fare since suspended projects in DXB
have just about bankrupted us.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:32 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think ??
Try not to, it hurts...

Were you there?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:33 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Eva
I am slightly claustrophobic
I have a propensity to blush
I have huge breasts which ppl prefer to talk to
I am currently undergoing self esteem therapy to make the next night out
in UAE-just saving for the plane fare since suspended projects in DXB
have just about bankrupted us.
Im sure they are great looking tits Eva....

I did use the phrase 'those who could come'....the inference being those who live in Dubai....
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure they are great looking tits Eva....

I did use the phrase 'those who could come'....the inference being those who live in Dubai....

[COLOR="Blue"]OOOps sorry..........yeh they are DD
Dumb and dumber.
Gosh you are getting pedantry..me like!
COLOR]
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:35 pm
Hammer for Life

Try not to, it hurts...

Were you there?
Christ, you're thick....

Why would I be bemoaning that lack of turn out and asking why people dont turn up, IF I hadnt gone myself ????

Come on Sherlock, catch up !
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:36 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Eva
[COLOR="Blue"]OOOps sorry..........yeh they are DD
Dumb and dumber.
Gosh you are getting pedantry..me like!
COLOR]
Im sure they have their moments....
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:37 pm
If I have to explain...

Christ, you're thick....

Why would I be bemoaning that lack of turn out and asking why people dont turn up, IF I hadnt gone myself ????

Come on Sherlock, catch up !
Is that a yes?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:39 pm
Hammer for Life

Is that a yes?
Have you been sniffing glue or are you being purposely dumb ?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

not sure...maybe it's the old 'clique' thing that keeps people away...
I do find that people that post a lot and also during the evening/weekend and then say oh I rather spend time with my family a bit annoying...if you can sit behind your pc and post you can surely tear yourself away for a few hours once a year...
Maybe for some people the fact that it is anonymous is the big attraction....in 'real life' they might not be that daring when giving their opinion...people like to hide behind their screens it seems...
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:42 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
not sure...maybe it's the old 'clique' thing that keeps people away...
I do find that people that post a lot and also during the evening/weekend and then say oh I rather spend time with my family a bit annoying...if you can sit behind your pc and post you can surely tear yourself away for a few hours once a year...
Maybe for some people the fact that it is anonymous is the big attraction....in 'real life' they might not be that daring when giving their opinion...people like to hide behind their screens it seems...
Or maybe they are just big fat ugly ****ers with a BO problem and halitosis !
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:42 pm
If I have to explain...

Have you been sniffing glue or are you being purposely dumb ?
That still doesn't confirm you were there. You criticise others for not being there but don't actually say you were there yourself. Got something to hide?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe they are just big fat ugly ****ers with a BO problem and halitosis !
I would be extra nice to them if they were...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.