So this weekend .....

Old May 7th 2009, 9:55 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So this weekend .....

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Pistol shooting is fun.
espacially at human targets
Old May 7th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by commander
ummm nooo.
Old May 7th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
LOL Depends who it is
Old May 7th 2009, 4:47 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Thursday - meeting up with my step brother and his family for a meal, then off to my old local in Woodlands for 'Big Ass Beer' night..

Friday - work till 5, meet up with friends and off for some drunken 10-pin bowling...

Saturday - finish off the shopping from the list my OH gave me, then buy the 2nd suitcase to get it back to Dubai. Pack the rest of my shit and head to the airport for 5pm, board at 7pm and immediately set my watch to 4am Sunday morning.

Sunday - After the 15hr flight, walk through my front door around 8.30pm and pop a can....

Monday - Sleep.....
Old May 7th 2009, 4:52 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Pistol shooting is fun.
Why would you shoot a pistol? If you hit it, it might get pissed and shoot back.
Old May 7th 2009, 4:54 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Thursday - meeting up with my step brother and his family for a meal, then off to my old local in Woodlands for 'Big Ass Beer' night..

Friday - work till 5, meet up with friends and off for some drunken 10-pin bowling...

Saturday - finish off the shopping from the list my OH gave me, then buy the 2nd suitcase to get it back to Dubai. Pack the rest of my shit and head to the airport for 5pm, board at 7pm and immediately set my watch to 4am Sunday morning.

Sunday - After the 15hr flight, walk through my front door around 8.30pm and pop a can....

Monday - Sleep.....
no quiz for you then Monday night !
Old May 8th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Roadking
Why would you shoot a pistol? If you hit it, it might get pissed and shoot back.
Be careful, I might come over there and give you a smack.
Old May 8th 2009, 12:46 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
no quiz for you then Monday night !
Emmmm, no......

The only thing I'll be studying on Monday are the inside of my eyelids...
Old May 8th 2009, 4:32 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

Only if you are clear of "swine flu" and pass the facial temperature (and follow-up ear temperature test) at the airport ! You are coming from Texas !
Old May 8th 2009, 5:53 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MacScot
Only if you are clear of "swine flu" and pass the facial temperature (and follow-up ear temperature test) at the airport ! You are coming from Texas !
And the hotel is right next door to a Taco Bell......!!!!!
Old May 8th 2009, 7:35 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you'll live
you forgot to mention you bumped into me, and in front of my mate told me that 'you loved me'
Old May 8th 2009, 7:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful, I might come over there and give you a smack.
hehehehe, in my/your dreams.
Old May 9th 2009, 3:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you forgot to mention you bumped into me, and in front of my mate told me that 'you loved me'
give me a chance I only just got back
Old May 10th 2009, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banter64
LOL Depends who it is
hmmmm gave shooting a miss did Archery instead on Friday, then headed to Vu's bar and then platinum OUCH my head !!!!!!!!!!
Old May 10th 2009, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Had a heavy weekend !!!!!!!!!! Put on over 4lbs i reckon in just alcohol & rubbish food intake.......... gym here i come

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.