So this weekend .....

Old May 7th 2009, 6:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So this weekend .....

Originally Posted by Meow
JBH again BC? I thought you were going to go somewhere different/nicer? Have fun anyway. x

Tonight - Exhibition of oriental art hosted by Bonhams followed by a house party

Fri - seeing clients in the morning, then a bruch & who knows...

Sat - hopefully not a lot.

-
did look at other options but I find JBH hard to beat, it is still pricey, none of the hotels have dropped their prices, just laid of their staff instead.
Old May 7th 2009, 7:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight taking the family for a meal at the But'n'Ben restuarant in Auchmithie,(traditional home of the smokies) near Arbroath

Friday; cycling extravaganza in the morning, covering Brechin, Forfar, Montrose. Evening going to Carnoustie with friends for an italian meal and drinks.

Saturday; swimming with family, watching the Rangers v terrorists then having a party at the house for the Giro D'italia opening time trial in Venice. Lycra must be worn.

Sunday; 02:00 get the family up and off to glasgow for the flight back to the land of sand

Monday; back to work.

really really dont want to come back!!!
Old May 7th 2009, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by commander
Tonight taking the family for a meal at the But'n'Ben restuarant in Auchmithie,(traditional home of the smokies) near Arbroath

Friday; cycling extravaganza in the morning, covering Brechin, Forfar, Montrose. Evening going to Carnoustie with friends for an italian meal and drinks.

Saturday; swimming with family, watching the Rangers v terrorists then having a party at the house for the Giro D'italia opening time trial in Venice. Lycra must be worn.

Sunday; 02:00 get the family up and off to glasgow for the flight back to the land of sand

Monday; back to work.

Reading your itinerary is making me tired.
Old May 7th 2009, 7:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Reading your itinerary is making me tired.
liveSTRONG
Old May 7th 2009, 7:21 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Monday; back to work.

i hope Rangers get well and truly stuffed......
Old May 7th 2009, 7:28 am
banned

Originally Posted by BangleMan
i hope Rangers get well and truly stuffed......
like your back passage?
Old May 7th 2009, 7:38 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

like your back passage?
no, had a curry last night, all clear now
Old May 7th 2009, 7:45 am
banned

no, had a curry last night, all clear now
japanese flag?
Old May 7th 2009, 7:50 am
Hammer for Life

japanese flag?
suffice to say it was a 'dab gently' and not a 'total wipe' moment !
Old May 7th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight I am have a girly night with the kids, then Friday supposed to be going to Platinum ?? have no clue what it is like so wouldnt mind some feedback ? then shooting on Saturday
Old May 7th 2009, 9:13 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by banter64
Tonight I am have a girly night with the kids, then Friday supposed to be going to Platinum ?? have no clue what it is like so wouldnt mind some feedback ? then shooting on Saturday
Thats a bit of a harsh penalty for having a night out isnt it ?
Old May 7th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a bit of a harsh penalty for having a night out isnt it ?

Depends what I get up too I suppose
Old May 7th 2009, 9:26 am
banned

Depends what I get up too I suppose
who/what you shooting?
Old May 7th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

who/what you shooting?
I think it is clay pigeon and then at the indoor range !! Mind you wouldnt mind shooting a couple of people today
Old May 7th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

I think it is clay pigeon and then at the indoor range !! Mind you wouldnt mind shooting a couple of people today
Pistol shooting is fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.