British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   So then you lovely bunch... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/so-then-you-lovely-bunch-550965/)

Spugsy Jul 24th 2008 12:25 pm

So then you lovely bunch...

...plans for the weekend??

As I said I'm off to the champagne bar tonight then the belgian bar for mussels, chips and beer - yum!

Apart from that maybe MoE for some shopping (jelly sweets), playing footy in safa park and lazing in the sun or my paddling pool,

lovely...

and you lot??

:thumbup:

twinkle-star Jul 24th 2008 12:29 pm

Re: So then you lovely bunch...

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 6605538)

As I said I'm off to the champagne bar tonight then the belgian bar for mussels, chips and beer - yum!

Apart from that maybe MoE for some shopping (jelly sweets), playing footy in safa park and lazing in the sun or my paddling pool,

lovely...

and you lot??

Out tonight with the Abu Dhabi high society !:D

Spugsy Jul 24th 2008 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 6605550)
Out tonight with the Abu Dhabi high society !:D

oooh, whats the plans? champgane and loads of cake?

Blue Cat Jul 24th 2008 12:52 pm

nothing planned at all, I am home alone!!! Atilla and Mitten are in Scotland :thumbsup:

Spugsy Jul 24th 2008 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 6605642)
nothing planned at all, I am home alone!!! Atilla and Mitten are in Scotland :thumbsup:

crikey, there's a lot of scotland chat today!

So you must have some plans? run around the house naked? go on an all day drinking binge? Go bunjee jumping? something?

Karlos The Jackal Jul 24th 2008 1:08 pm

Abu Dhabi tonight and then err...............Abu Dhabi all day tomorrow (surprisingly!)

Very probably Abu Dhabi Saturday !

Spugsy Jul 24th 2008 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal (Post 6605709)
Abu Dhabi tonight and then err...............Abu Dhabi all day tomorrow (surprisingly!)

Very probably Abu Dhabi Saturday !

how's it going over there?

Karlos The Jackal Jul 24th 2008 1:11 pm

Sound at the minute Spugsy, I have to make hay while the sunshines, the missus & kids come over in August so I will not be able to play out as often !:frown:

Get yourself over for a beer, loads of room in the apartment !

Spugsy Jul 24th 2008 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal (Post 6605727)
Sound at the minute Spugsy, I have to make hay while the sunshines, the missus & kids come over in August so I will not be able to play out as often !:frown:

Get yourself over for a beer, loads of room in the apartment !

ah that sounds canny mate,

hmm, I really should do abu dhabi sooner or later...

lionheart Jul 24th 2008 1:17 pm

:

Scrumptuous Thai dinner tonight with the girls then taking them to the airport around midnight Friday/Saturday for their flight to Nairobi... so foot loose and fancy free Saturday...may try the Dhs70 full Irish breakfast, five beers and roast dinner at Waxy O'connors lunchtime as the All Blacks v-Wallabies game will be showing...but unsure about taxi reliability.

Madam Medusa Jul 24th 2008 1:29 pm

lovely...

and you lot??

sounds good...

off for dinner at medzo with friends tonight, then AD tomorrow, brazilian brunch then meeting up with some of the AD posse...am soooooo looking forward to it!! then we've got a friend from london over on saturday night, so have to try and show him dubai in a couple of hours...!!

MM, xx

twinkle-star Jul 24th 2008 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6605806)
sounds good...

off for dinner at medzo with friends tonight, then AD tomorrow, brazilian brunch then meeting up with some of the AD posse...am soooooo looking forward to it!! then we've got a friend from london over on saturday night, so have to try and show him dubai in a couple of hours...!!

MM, xx

stick him on a tour bus.....:lol:

Madam Medusa Jul 24th 2008 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by twinkle-star (Post 6605815)
stick him on a tour bus.....:lol:

i mean nightlife, lol...

MM, xx

Spugsy Jul 24th 2008 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6605806)
sounds good...

MM, xx

a brazilian brunch??? oh whats all that about?

Madam Medusa Jul 24th 2008 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 6605825)
a brazilian brunch??? oh whats all that about?

ohhh it's so cool...they bring round meat and stuff on skewers until you put the card on red meaning you're stuffed...well, i'm hoping that's what this one is!! lots of caipirinha's and the like to wash it down with...

MM, xx