Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So then- Valentines day

So then- Valentines day

Old Feb 14th 2011, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So then- Valentines day

Oh Spugs- sort of but he's turned into a bit of a disaster- He's got more baggage than Heathrow airport! best not to go there- well not on Valentines day anyway!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Scross-
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:04 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Oh Spugs- sort of but he's turned into a bit of a disaster- He's got more baggage than Heathrow airport! best not to go there- well not on Valentines day anyway!
Aye that's no good, no-one else on the horizon?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well was meant to be seeing my future husband (the to die for gorgeous bloke I completely fell in love with with a few years ago) when I was home but he ended up having to work in france so wasnt able to see him- he has spoken about coming out to visit but im not holding my breath! Time will tell I guess!

Other than him and a cheeky snog with a mate -nada! Theres not even anyone here I fancy really- which is very unlike me- gives me time to concentrate on other things though with no distractions!

One of my mates back home has just organized a dating night where she contacted all of her single friends and they contacted their single friends and so on until they had 20 single girls and boys and then arranged a speed dating type event- could work out here....
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:17 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You obviously don't shop at Lulus.
I do actually and we were there on Friday... but that's like, what... 2 days in advance?! WAY too much like forward planning...
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Well was meant to be seeing my future husband (the to die for gorgeous bloke I completely fell in love with with a few years ago) when I was home but he ended up having to work in france so wasnt able to see him- he has spoken about coming out to visit but im not holding my breath! Time will tell I guess!

Other than him and a cheeky snog with a mate -nada! Theres not even anyone here I fancy really- which is very unlike me- gives me time to concentrate on other things though with no distractions!

One of my mates back home has just organized a dating night where she contacted all of her single friends and they contacted their single friends and so on until they had 20 single girls and boys and then arranged a speed dating type event- could work out here....
Is it legal here?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Is it legal here?
seems to be the first question on everything?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by sross2203
seems to be the first question on everything?
Dating websites - no.
Hookers - yes.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but if you organize it through friends of friends its just a bunch of strangers meeting up right?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

but if you organize it through friends of friends its just a bunch of strangers meeting up right?
Sounds like an orgy to me.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

pervert!

Ok how did you and the missus meet? through friends? In a bar? at a wedding?
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:08 pm
why ayeeeee man!

pervert!

Ok how did you and the missus meet? through friends? In a bar? at a wedding?
she knew teh editor I was working for at a backpackers weekend, I was going out with this really lovely american girl - she left for the US on teh Tuesday, on teh Friday I went to a backpackers bar and ended up with Mrs Spugsy.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:09 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Spugsy
she knew teh editor I was working for at a backpackers weekend, I was going out with this really lovely american girl - she left for the US on teh Tuesday, on teh Friday I went to a backpackers bar and ended up with Mrs Spugsy.
to be fair I'd met her in the office and thought 'wow' and in all honesty she thought the same. I'm useless if telling if lasses are interested in me but I knew with her and just went up to her and kissed her, it was pretty full on.

And the rest is history...
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

So- was last night dry (in Abu Dhabi)? I was considering going out tomorrow night (Wednesday) but I'm still not clear when is/isn't dry, what with the change in holiday for PBUH's birthday to Thursday!
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:00 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
So- was last night dry (in Abu Dhabi)? I was considering going out tomorrow night (Wednesday) but I'm still not clear when is/isn't dry, what with the change in holiday for PBUH's birthday to Thursday!
Yes but tomorrow night will be moist.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.