Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It is so quiet in here ...

It is so quiet in here ...

Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It is so quiet in here ...

Eaten by a werewolf.....................now theres a thing !
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Eaten by a werewolf.....................now theres a thing !

A big hairy howling thing.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I have had girlfriends over the years that match your description perfectly !
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:12 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

..of course it's quiet in here...we've all been at the quiz night !
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
..of course it's quiet in here...we've all been at the quiz night !
Who won???
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:40 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Who won???
A group of 10 people won, we (three of us 'Same Shit' came second - AED 200) and I think Cloggies got 35 points out of 60...but, alas, not in the running...but they had a good fun night anyway..that's the main purpose !

They probably need Confucius back again !!

Last edited by MacScot; Dec 29th 2008 at 6:41 pm. Reason: main not man
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

A group of 10 people won, we (three of us 'Same Shit' came second - AED 200) and I think Cloggies got 35 points out of 60...but, alas, not in the running...but they had a good fun night anyway..that's the main purpose !

They probably need Confucius back again !!
They had a good night??? If they did then I'm not needed...
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:47 pm
A bubbly-jock...

They had a good night??? If they did then I'm not needed...
Not score wise..but I glanced over now and again and they were laughing and having a good time (i.e., MH and MM)..although I didn't recognise the third guy (with long hair)...'cos I though Da Warrior was turning up tonight

Anyway..you should turn up regularly...it's a good night out with friends and with your knowledge of the Levant... and a 2008 BE poll winner..what's there to lose ?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not score wise..but I glanced over now and again and they were laughing and having a good time (i.e., MH and MM)..although I didn't recognise the third guy (with long hair)...'cos I though Da Warrior was turning up tonight

Anyway..you should turn up regularly...it's a good night out with friends and with your knowledge of the Levant... and a 2008 BE poll winner..what's there to lose ?
All in good time, Mac...All in good time...
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:55 pm
A bubbly-jock...

All in good time, Mac...All in good time...
OK..you know you are a personality+ guy (18,000 post FFS)...so get in there...or do you need a teacher's (wife's?) note to go out and play ?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK..you know you are a personality+ guy (18,000 post FFS)...so get in there...or do you need a teacher's (wife's?) note to go out and play ?
Did I tell you that it took a village to raise me???
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:58 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Did I tell you that it took a village to raise me???
Would that be Village People ?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Would that be Village People ?
Be afriad...Very afraid...
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:02 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Be afriad...Very afraid...
...I bow down to my master. Anyway, oft to bed...tempis fugit ! TTFN
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...I bow down to my master. Anyway, oft to bed...tempis fugit ! TTFN
Hahaaaaaaa...
Take it easy on yourself...You have 2 days of endurance ahead...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.