So long to wait!

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default So long to wait!

I wasnt expecting to have to wait this long!! back to Plan 'B'

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...e-45dbed5.html
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So long to wait!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

lucky you've already started on plan b then...

MM, xx
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Did you read the other article about Monkey Sex ???
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Did you read the other article about Monkey Sex ???
the one about male monkies paying for it! yes!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

It just seems to make so much sense, why hasn't anyone thought of it before.......
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
It just seems to make so much sense, why hasn't anyone thought of it before.......
what monkies paying for sex
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

what monkies paying for sex
yeah, make the little blighters pay for it......

No, having sex with robots.Actually, I was being a little flippant. That article has some of the strangest quotes in it.....

"Mr Levy believes that the people most likely to use a robot for sex are those who are too ugly or too isolated to find human romance...

He said: "They're lonely, they're miserable. I think society will be a much better place when they have an alternative that satisfies them without doing any harm to other people."

Also -

"Mr Levy also believes that relationships with robots may not just be about sex - people may end up marrying them as well."

Is it just me that finds the whole thing odd?

Personally, my hero is Bender from Futurama, but I'd never want to have sex with him.....

Not that I'm gay or anything....

Or that there's anything wrong with being gay.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, having sex with robots.Actually, I was being a little flippant. That article has some of the strangest quotes in it.....

"Mr Levy believes that the people most likely to use a robot for sex are those who are too ugly or too isolated to find human romance...

He said: "They're lonely, they're miserable. I think society will be a much better place when they have an alternative that satisfies them without doing any harm to other people."

Also -

"Mr Levy also believes that relationships with robots may not just be about sex - people may end up marrying them as well."

Personally, my hero is Bender from Futurama, but I'd never want to have sex with him.....

not the best thing to say loudly once you arrive in KSA
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Also -

I think you are putting too much thought into this article
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you are putting too much thought into this article
yeh. why shag a robot when you can go to the Rattlesnake
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeh. why shag a robot when you can go to the Rattlesnake
i would just like to point out that I have never actually been there and have no intention of going!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

i would just like to point out that I have never actually been there and have no intention of going!

I think that thou doest detest too much, my friend !!!!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think that thou doest detest too much, my friend !!!!
do you mean protest?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

errrmmmm - ok - someone care to <ahem> " fill me in" with regard to the Rattlesnake. Is this an inside joke thing?

I guess I'm being far too PC. Being in KSA and an inslamic state, being gay would of course be outlawed?

If you were gay though, could you have a gay robot? Going by the article we refer to - if you're ugly AND gay, you'd have very little choice BUT to have sex with a robot?

<hmm, maybe I AM putting too much thought into that article>
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

do you mean protest?
NO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.