Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So, if we form this band...

So, if we form this band...

Old May 31st 2007, 4:48 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, if we form this band...

It should consist of 2 men and 2 women. Me, Arbroath, Blue Cat and Mata Hari, and in the style of ABBA, we take the first letter of each name and we get:

BLAM.

or

LAMB.

or

BALM.
Old May 31st 2007, 4:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, if we form this band...

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
It should consist of 2 men and 2 women. Me, Arbroath, Blue Cat and Mata Hari, and in the style of ABBA, we take the first letter of each name and we get:

BLAM.

or

LAMB.

or

BALM.
it'd be more like MDAL....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

depends on who is playing with which instrument...i would have thought.

Originally Posted by MataHari
it'd be more like MDAL....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
depends on who is playing with which instrument...i would have thought.
first I will have to calm down from seeing you type above the quote...and then I will have to think if I understand your post at all....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

well that's how you get someone to love you...first you infuriate them...then you...(i mean love in the nicest possible way of course)

first I will have to calm down from seeing you type above the quote...and then I will have to think if I understand your post at all....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:28 am
hmmmm...nice

well that's how you get someone to love you...first you infuriate them...then you...(i mean love in the nicest possible way of course)
oh dear...not another one....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

luvvvvrrrrr

oh dear...not another one....
Old May 31st 2007, 6:31 am
hmmmm...nice

luvvvvrrrrr
well, just go and join the others, talk amongst yourselves for a bit....the nurse will be with you shortly...
Old May 31st 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

been there, done that...I'm back!

well, just go and join the others, talk amongst yourselves for a bit....the nurse will be with you shortly...
Old May 31st 2007, 6:39 am
hmmmm...nice

been there, done that...I'm back!
love the new jacket....nice long sleeves
Old May 31st 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

that's not a sleeve

love the new jacket....nice long sleeves
Old May 31st 2007, 6:48 am
hmmmm...nice

that's not a sleeve
I can see why you are embarrased...now put it away
Old May 31st 2007, 7:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

thought the band was called STILL GAME and it is LJ, AA, MH, W10?? can't remember!! me the Manager, MM the PR, Twinkle the roadie.
Old May 31st 2007, 7:34 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
thought the band was called STILL GAME and it is LJ, AA, MH, W10?? can't remember!! me the Manager, MM the PR, Twinkle the roadie.
That would make it WALM.

Autonomy would be the music critic who calls us bobbins.
Old May 31st 2007, 10:12 am