Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So...how was the racing thingy...

So...how was the racing thingy...

Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So...how was the racing thingy...

Lovely pics - great dress MM, you look fab, love the colour.

Patsy looks stunning!

So, SE - how did it go, did you get stuck in the queue or was the pass ok?

How about some pictures of the horses????
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:33 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IndieG
Lovely pics - great dress MM, you look fab, love the colour.

Patsy looks stunning!

So, SE - how did it go, did you get stuck in the queue or was the pass ok?

How about some pictures of the horses????
Unfortunately got stuck in the queue and, when I got there, the guy took a look at what I was wearing and then looked at the pass.... He then intimated that I was a tad underdressed for the occasion so I spat the dummy...... Pity, coz my bag has now arrived and the good suit is ready to go now, 24 hours late!!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

lol - did you go in the same gear that I saw you in??

So did they let you in or not?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:53 pm

So did they let you in or not?
Not exactly the same gear but along that lines, the guy mentioned suits and stuff and I saw red...... Was not in the mood having queued for as long as I had...

Sorry I didnt get the chance to make the best of the ticket, IG .........
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh, no worries. It would have been unused otherwise anyway. Apparently a lot of people left because they were so disgusted with the queues and stuff. Even the peeps who paid 2k and up for tickets were extremely disappointed with the arrangements.....

Which is why I didn't bother - am not good with crowds....
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:00 pm

Ive just realised, was that a dig at my dress sense, Indie??????
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh no...perfectly fine gear for the mall, but to the races and seeing the ladies all dressed up...well what can I say

Last edited by IndieG; Mar 30th 2008 at 5:09 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:09 pm

Oh no...perfectly fine gear for the mall, but to the races and compared to the ladies all dressed up...well what can I say
:curse: Those were not my 'mall gear'........... Im gonna have to go and lie down in a darkened room somwhere, I feel a migraine coming on..........lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Checked shirt and denims = mall gear

Oooops .....were they the posh denims you got from oh5 ??!! Next time leave the tags on your designer wear....
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:16 pm

Checked shirt and denims = mall gear

Oooops .....were they the posh denims you got from oh5 ??!! Next time leave the tags on your designer wear....
Dockers chino's, not demin................ Hmmpphh, and I thought you were nice an' all.................lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

ooooops - didn't notice. Just remembered checked shirt and assumed blue denims
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:26 pm

ooooops - didn't notice. Just remembered checked shirt and assumed blue denims
S'awrite, I cant hold a grudge for much more than 5 or 10 mins......lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Too bad, was just going to say your handsome rugged looks made me forget what you were wearing..

Well never mind,might as well tell you - I forget what you look like now.....lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
S'awrite, I cant hold a grudge for much more than 5 or 10 mins......lol
you'll soon learn after a bit longer on the Bored.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:35 pm

Too bad, was just going to say your handsome rugged looks made me forget what you were wearing..

Well never mind,might as well tell you - I forget what you look like now.....lol
Far prefer the honesty...................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.