Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

so, how far can you push it...

so, how far can you push it...

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default so, how far can you push it...

...with a headteacher/school...

i've been really, really happy with my kids' school for the last three years, but some stuff in the last few weeks has really pissed me off, and complaining to the headteacher shows she doesn't give a shit...

we've found out she owns the land the school is on, albeit via a local, so i guess she reckons she's in a pretty strong position...

i don't want my kids to suffer, so how far can you push your complaints...?

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so, how far can you push it...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...with a headteacher/school...

i've been really, really happy with my kids' school for the last three years, but some stuff in the last few weeks has really pissed me off, and complaining to the headteacher shows she doesn't give a shit...

we've found out she owns the land the school is on, albeit via a local, so i guess she reckons she's in a pretty strong position...

i don't want my kids to suffer, so how far can you push your complaints...?

MM, xx
Do it by proxy...Complain your complaints on behalf of another parents' kids...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Do it by proxy...Complain your complaints on behalf of another parents' kids...
well everyone who complains just keeps being told they are the only ones complaining...so that won't help, but thanks for the advice...

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

well everyone who complains just keeps being told they are the only ones complaining...so that won't help, but thanks for the advice...

MM, xx
So there are many who have already complained...So list them and use that list...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So there are many who have already complained...So list them and use that list...
yeah there are...there is a meeting on wednesday about finance, so hopefully everyone will voice their support, but you know what people are like, all mouth and no trousers in general...

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah there are...there is a meeting on wednesday about finance, so hopefully everyone will voice their support, but you know what people are like, all mouth and no trousers in general...

MM, xx
Hmmm...Watch Boston Legal everyday on Fox Series at 11PM...It's on now...You'll get very good insights and legal hints...You'll feel like a man...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm...Watch Boston Legal everyday on Fox Series at 11PM...It's on now...You'll get very good insights and legal hints...You'll feel like a man...
my brother is a partner in a law firm, should i need any legal insights...but thanks for the tip off...

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:15 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Have you tried speaking to other parents and getting a consensus. If it's a common issue, better with weight of numbers behind you.

Lead the militant crew....
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Have you tried speaking to other parents and getting a consensus. If it's a common issue, better with weight of numbers behind you.

Lead the militant crew....
yeah, and everyone i have spoken to feels the same...and those who have complained have been told, like me, that they are the only ones...i'm just hoping that on wednesday, they will turn up and say what they think...

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my brother is a partner in a law firm, should i need any legal insights...but thanks for the tip off...

MM, xx
You should touch base with him then...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You should touch base with him then...
oh i do, on a regular basis, fear not...

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh i do, on a regular basis, fear not...

MM, xx
I'm only fretting...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm only fretting...
ahh see, i never fret, what does it feel like...?

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ahh see, i never fret, what does it feel like...?

MM, xx
Like an erection...
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Like an erection...
don't know what that feels like either...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.