Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

And so it begins....... the Japanese jokes......

And so it begins....... the Japanese jokes......

Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:07 pm
Mary Poppins 4evah!

Umbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really niceUmbrella is just really nice
Default Re: And so it begins....... the Japanese jokes......

Is this a "chav" thing?

U.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Umbrella
Is this a "chav" thing?

U.
...and back to the Daily Mail you go.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 5:03 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cow Pie
An absolute disgrace you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Let's just hope nothing this atrocious happens in the UK and to any of our families.
I agree, but if it did, there would still be forums (most likely in places like Japan) full of normal people cracking the odd harmless joke.

Stop going out of your way to be offended.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 5:05 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Umbrella
Is this a "chav" thing?

U.
Must be, im involved.

Resident chav, that i am..
Old Mar 16th 2011, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by commander
Stop going out of your way to be offended.
Great way of putting it. Will recycle that phrase.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

I'd always wondered to what depths a **** will go to prove his ****ishness. Now I know. Making jokes about such a thing.

I wonder how long it took the Japanese to make jokes about the London bombings.

Commander- go on and make up something about entire communities fo online Japanese jokes about that.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 5:54 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
I'd always wondered to what depths a **** will go to prove his ****ishness. Now I know. Making jokes about such a thing.

Commander- go on and make up something about entire communities fo online Japanese jokes about that.
Making sick jokes is just a defence mechanism to deal with what is otherwise a horrific event. They take nothing away from who the subject (be that Japanese, New Zealanders/Libyans etc) are; if anything, it shows sympathy and at least some awareness of what they're going through – otherwise you wouldn't get the joke.

Also, another way of looking at them is that they're just the pinnacle (as it, the most 'advanced', furthest it can go) of those videos you laugh at in World's Funniest Videos/You've Been Framed etc.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 6:02 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I personally can't stop pissing myself laughing at this:

Build a big fence around the region and let 'em kill each other I say!
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:13 am
banned

There was probibly a forum postimg in Japan on the 8th Julytaking the piss.

Don't tell me what to do please. If you don't want to read the jokes, don't open the thread. Knob.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Probably? I'll give you a bit of time to make one up.
If you don't want to read my response, ****offanddie.

You and your pederast DeadVim who's tryign to be provocative. Back to the Tesco checkout. Who am I kidding? Back to the council flats and on the dole.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
Making sick jokes is just a defence mechanism to deal with what is otherwise a horrific event. They take nothing away from who the subject (be that Japanese, New Zealanders/Libyans etc) are; if anything, it shows sympathy and at least some awareness of what they're going through – otherwise you wouldn't get the joke.

Also, another way of looking at them is that they're just the pinnacle (as it, the most 'advanced', furthest it can go) of those videos you laugh at in World's Funniest Videos/You've Been Framed etc.
You're right, definitely, it is a defence mechanism when made by the victiom. But when made by callous chavvy bystanders, that doesn't apply.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:51 am
banned

You and your pederast DeadVim who's tryign to be provocative. Back to the Tesco checkout. Who am I kidding? Back to the council flats and on the dole.
Haha, great response..

Tesco checkout. Council flats??

Really you have no idea...
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:56 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Sense of humour bypass?
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:56 am
banned

You're right, definitely, it is a defence mechanism when made by the victiom. But when made by callous chavvy bystanders, that doesn't apply.
Victiom??

Are you anti-chavvist by any chance?

Does anyone on here know you? Maybe your the tattoo armed goon.

A few posters on here do actually know me and my family and I can assure you we are not 'chavvy'.

However if your only comeback is to call me a chav, then crack on.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:59 am
banned

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Sense of humour bypass?
No. You are simply a lesser knuckle dragging chav.

Take no notice of this pleb, he goes out of his way to be all high and mighty.

Its boring,

Time to **** off and die..

Bet he is some skinny dweeb with no mates.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.