so ???

Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all
Default Re: so ???

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
Mine was a bloke

Not my nan, the doctor!

AND he made me cough twice, I was wondering if it was like one for each or something? I would have said so at the time except he had a tray of needles and stuff lined up for blood tests and jabs so I thought I'd save any flippancy for later. Hope it all went ok for you mate, bit of trepidation here awaiting some of the results.
I still say you had the better of it

All went well thanks, actually lost weight according to them which was a bonus!!!!!

I am sure all will be good mate!!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simple2204
I still say you had the better of it

All went well thanks, actually lost weight according to them which was a bonus!!!!!

I am sure all will be good mate!!
Bugger, you've given it to ME!!!

"No Mr Big Kevin, I wouldn't say you're clinically obese - NOT REALLY!!"

Not really??!! Ok well, I suppose you'd better just get on with whatever you're gonny do wi them rubber gloves so I can hang my head in shame on the way back to the pie shop.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
Bugger, you've given it to ME!!!

"No Mr Big Kevin, I wouldn't say you're clinically obese - NOT REALLY!!"

Not really??!! Ok well, I suppose you'd better just get on with whatever you're gonny do wi them rubber gloves so I can hang my head in shame on the way back to the pie shop.
According the charts i have been that for a very long time, used to be Rugby player obese not just a fat b*****d
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
The ipod......has to be the best invention ever.....would be totally lost without mine !!!

so what you listening to on your ipod at the moment ?

Im listening to The Killers, Kings of Leon, James Morrisson, and Springsteen of course.....and love the 'Genuis' programme on the ipod, which allows you to select one song, and then it goes off and finds 24 similar types of music on your ipod and makes a playlist....

And to think I used to to think having a tape cassette and taping the Top 40 on a Sunday night was the mutts nuts....
I got one of the new ones recently, the ipod touch and its fantastic, got loads of stuff on there, but mainly I've downloaded 2 whole series of 'the wire' and put them on there so I wathc it on the way to and back from work, it's bloody brilliant. Plus it has wi-fi as well if I need it.

As for music, i've been going old school, madness, the specials, faith no more, charlatans, toots and the maytals, the beatles, kate bush, blondie - and busy downloading that dangermouse new album and loads of mash up stuff and ibiza stuff.