so ???

Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: so ???

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
michael bolton...??? omg, is there any way of retracting karma, lol...

MM, xx
that hurt my eyes, just reading his name...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simple2204
Lots of 80's cheesy pop, The Saturdays, Red Light Company (although there is one good song on there) The Rifles on account i was drunk and clicked on the wrong thing some dodgy Michael Bolton and The Streets, Jordin Sparks and Charlie Lansborough. That is a taste of the dodgy i have lots of other stuff as well

Hmmmmm, except for Charlie Lansborough and the vile Mr Bolton they're not outrageous I mean no Captain Scarlett,Indestructable theme tune or Banknock Ladyboys Choir...
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

michael bolton...??? omg, is there any way of retracting karma, lol...

MM, xx
I could back track and say it was for my Mum when she borrowed it but you would never believe me now
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that hurt my eyes, just reading his name...
hahahaha...it is a bit of a serious offence, eh...

MM, xx
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Hmmmmm, except for Charlie Lansborough and the vile Mr Bolton they're not outrageous I mean no Captain Scarlett,Indestructable theme tune or Banknock Ladyboys Choir...
Only because i don't class them as dodgy.............
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I could back track and say it was for my Mum when she borrowed it but you would never believe me now
nah, can safely say you've blown it...

MM, xx
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

hahahaha...it is a bit of a serious offence, eh...

MM, xx
I debated putting it on, shame i can't retract the last 10 minutes posts
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I debated putting it on, shame i can't retract the last 10 minutes posts
aww...we'll let you off just this once...

MM, xx
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

nah, can safely say you've blown it...

MM, xx
Well i have had an eventful couple of days after coming out of my shell and posting *as he slowly crawls back into the safety of his shell*.......
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Well i have had an eventful couple of days after coming out of my shell and posting *as he slowly crawls back into the safety of his shell*.......

Oh we'll put it down to a mental abberation following your date with a large needle yesterday........
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh we'll put it down to a mental abberation following your date with a large needle yesterday........
the large needle was not so bad, i didn't realise they still pulled down your pants and said cough....................and she could of been my Nan
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:29 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

the large needle was not so bad, i didn't realise they still pulled down your pants and said cough....................and she could of been my Nan
Ladies might forgive you, the men will just stash it away for use against you at a later date.

Not too sure what BM will do with it, maybe drool!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Roadking
Ladies might forgive you, the men will just stash it away for use against you at a later date.

Not too sure what BM will do with it, maybe drool!
don't think that is not lost on me......
Even BM won't drool ha ha
Old Jun 9th 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

I am mostly listening to Vampire Weekend.............with a bit of Five O'Clock Heroes thrown in for good measure - and occasionally some Lightspeed Champion.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Mine was a bloke

Not my nan, the doctor!

AND he made me cough twice, I was wondering if it was like one for each or something? I would have said so at the time except he had a tray of needles and stuff lined up for blood tests and jabs so I thought I'd save any flippancy for later. Hope it all went ok for you mate, bit of trepidation here awaiting some of the results.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.