The Snake Pit

Old Nov 18th 2014, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Snake Pit

I was certainly unaware that a district of Dubai is over-run with snakes...

Dubai gardener saves schoolchildren from viper | GulfNews.com

On a similar theme, I see that the flamingos are back in their hundreds at their usual haunt, most within easy range of the visitor hides.
Old Nov 23rd 2014, 12:09 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Snake Pit

A friend who moved into Jebel Ali Village a while back shat himself after almost treading on a snake in his garden. Apparently it was Snake Central during the refurbishment, with loads of the buggers taking refuge in the pipework. They wouldn't live in such close proximity to humans if there wasn't plenty of food for them, so I guess there must be a lot of rodents around as well. Ditto Academic City.