Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The small stuff that bugs you in the UAE....

The small stuff that bugs you in the UAE....

Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:37 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The small stuff that bugs you in the UAE....

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Booooooooooo!......you..you..HAGGIS!
Sorry, there is only one name that gets a rise from me. I will put up with every slanderous name you can think of bar one. No-one EVER gets away with calling me 'English'!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
And you seemed quite a nice person on Monday night.....
yeah...I am Oscar winning material
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, there is only one name that gets a rise from me. I will put up with every slanderous name you can think of bar one. No-one EVER gets away with calling me 'English'!!

Why would anyone call you English??...that would be like insulting ourselves!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...I am Oscar winning material
Pity the performance was not earlier, you might have managed to get a question right!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:41 am

Why would anyone call you English??...that would be like insulting ourselves!
You always insult what you aspire to ......
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Oh,and just to point out the fact that I have a scottish surname and scottish blood running through me..
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:43 am

Oh,and just to point out the fact that I have a scottish surname and scottish blood running through me..
There is an obvious comeback to that but I would never lower the tone of such a prestigious forum!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is an obvious comeback to that but I would never lower the tone of such a prestigious forum!!!!
My daddy is scottish,my mum is Irish,my uncle is Welsh,and I am....Perfect!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:45 am

My daddy is scottish,my mum is Irish,my uncle is Welsh,and I am....Perfect!
Sorry, I thought you were gonna say ..... Mongrel!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry, I thought you were gonna say ..... Mongrel!!!

Cheeky b#stard!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:50 am

Cheeky b#stard!
Now now, thats no way to talk to a possible bearer of gifts. God, women. Blow hot one minute, cold the next. Guess its true what they say, you never really know where you stand with the female of the species!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
come again...
Reminds me of one of the great one liners from the film Snatch ( ohh err, what another great link as we're talking muffins....)

BrickTop: ( sitting in the back room of Sol's Pawn Shop ) "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again? "
Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Reminds me of one of the great one liners from the film Snatch ( ohh err, what another great link as we're talking muffins....)

BrickTop: ( sitting in the back room of Sol's Pawn Shop ) "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again? "
God,I love that film! you have just prompted me to get the dvd out and watch it AGAIN!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:03 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

I hate being called Ma'am. It's not the word so much, it's the way it's said...
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, a modern classic. Soooo many one liners.....

Robbie Gee ( commenting on the size of Tyron, their driver ) " I thought you said he was a getaway driver.....what exactly is he supposed to getaway from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.