Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Slippery Nipple & The Frisky Bison

Slippery Nipple & The Frisky Bison

Old Jan 25th 2009, 10:53 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Slippery Nipple & The Frisky Bison

I was just trying to think of the most amusing cocktail names I have come across in my time.

The slippery Nipple of course is to me very amusing. I actually have a cocktail named after me, if you go to any Weatherspoons is the UK you can find my cocktail: The 'Frisky Bison' being served over the bar.

The definition of the Frisky Bison:
The sexual act in which both partners create a symphony of bison noises and act friskily towards eachother, just like bisons. It is optional to wear a prop, such as a pair of bison horns, or perhaps some cud to chew on.

Here, I mount my wife on a cold winters morning.

FETCH YOUR HORNS, MATHILDA!!!! I'M FEELING FRISKY TONIGHT

So when reading the cocktail menus of the world, what gives you shits and giggles?

Bison
Old Jan 25th 2009, 12:44 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Slippery Nipple & The Frisky Bison

...the bull in that photo...a dickless bison ? What's the world coming to
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:55 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

the bull in that photo...a dickless bison ? What's the world coming to
I am confused, are you looking at the right photo, there are no bulls in that image?

Bison
Old Jan 25th 2009, 3:19 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I am confused, are you looking at the right photo, there are no bulls in that image?

Bison
I assumed the bison doing the mounting is male..a male bison is called a bull !

..but could be a couple of lezzos
Old Jan 25th 2009, 3:25 pm
A bubbly-jock...

How about cummingtonite....

Not a cocktail but a mineral...its official name is magnesium iron silicate hydroxide, and it has the formula (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2. Its name comes from the locality where it was first found, Cummington, Massachusetts, USA.