Sleeping with prostitutes rather than having affairs

Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sleeping with prostitutes rather than having affairs

Hmm.

Makes sense.

Look at Dean and Deanetta.

For all the randy older gents there's probably an equal number who find it easier just to quietly wank in the bathroom than put up with the bothersome chore of trying to sleep with their ugly old wives.

Originally Posted by MataHari
I think it's an interesting article...I am sure that having sex with their husbands or long term partners is not placed very high on their to do list for a lot of women...they do it to get him of her back, in exchange for whatever chore needs doing, to stop him being grumpy, but not cause they actually are gagging for it themselves. I think the number of sexless marriages or those with very infrequent sex are much higher than people think, there is a lot of pressure on women to be the perfect everything, but I do wonder how many 40+ ones that have kids, work, have a bit of a social life etc are also sex kittens who enjoy and initiate having sex with the frequency their partners would want...I personally assume a lot of them rather watch a film or read a book...
Old Apr 20th 2011, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Hmm.

Makes sense.

Look at Dean and Deanetta.

For all the randy older gents there's probably an equal number who find it easier just to quietly wank in the bathroom than put up with the bothersome chore of trying to sleep with their ugly old wives.
Legal Statement:

This post MUST be withdrawn NOW on the grounds that it is far too accurate for my liking........
Old Apr 21st 2011, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Sleeping with hookers carries a much higher risk of contracting some STD than the average lass, so how could a wife prefer the former over the later.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Sleeping with hookers carries a much higher risk of contracting some STD than the average lass, so how could a wife prefer the former over the later.
I think you'd be safer with the ladies of the night that you would be with the local ladies in the towns surrounding my home (Buckie, MacDuff, Fraserburgh, Peterhead).
Old Apr 21st 2011, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
I think you'd be safer with the ladies of the night that you would be with the local ladies in the towns surrounding my home (Buckie, MacDuff, Fraserburgh, Peterhead).
I knew a Scottish lady once..........

She liked to give Peterhead..........
Old Apr 21st 2011, 1:04 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I could oblige. But it won't let me.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Word on the street is that an increasing number of older people are getting into swinging, and they are subsequently spreading std's at an alarming rate. But hey, as long as they're having fun. I know my folks were still engaging in the physical enjoynment ritual on a regular basis when I moved out from home. lol.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 8:58 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed...but a lot depends on if prostitution is legal or not wherever you are as well. In most places where it is legal they get checked far more often than the "average lass" - who has probably no idea she has a bout of Chlamydia or any other STDs which are generally asymptomatic for months or years in women.

Not that any of that matters. Men and women should be practicing safe sex and testing themselves regularly if they have multiple partners they cannot trust to do the same.

Back to the article - the writer sounds somewhat enlightened and practical.
Men usually cheat for three reasons:
  1. Temptation: Any half decent man (which usually means he is taken) is a target for unscrupulous women who have few issues wrecking your relationship for her own fun and games.
  2. Need: He wants something she's not giving. Or she wants something he doesn't want to or cannot give...
  3. Simply because they can.

I think the biggest problems on the sexual side of relationships is that people don't know what they want, and even when they do know they won't articulate it for fear of judgment. It all boils down to communication and understanding like most things in life.

N.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
It's Hugh Bonneville.

......... and Andrew Marr makes a late bid for the yellow jersey........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-control.html
Old Apr 25th 2011, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
......... and Andrew Marr makes a late bid for the yellow jersey........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-control.html
how on Earth did he manage to bed two women?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 6:19 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

The Marr superinjunction is actually a really interesting case. Private Eye fought the good fight against it - one reason it was finally revealed.

More here:
http://www.private-eye.co.uk/section...128&issue=1246
Old Apr 26th 2011, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Millhouse
In England, even John Prescott can bag 2 women..