Sleep Walking

Old Oct 30th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sleep Walking

a slightly worrying thing happened to me last night. I had been out for my bosses leaving drinks and then went to watch the football. Once home I got in bed and passed out. Anyway, next thing I know I wake up and i'm in the shower..... with the water on. However, as the water heater wasn't on I was freezing my nips off! I must have gotten out and then fallen asleep again as I woke up this morning in bed and cannot remember drying myself or going back to bed!

Not sure what caused it as I don't often sleep walk...... or maybe I do.... Maybe I should stop sleeping in the nip!
Old Oct 30th 2013, 10:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Sleep Walking

Originally Posted by jam25mack
a slightly worrying thing happened to me last night. I had been out for my bosses leaving drinks and then went to watch the football. Once home I got in bed and passed out. Anyway, next thing I know I wake up and i'm in the shower..... with the water on. However, as the water heater wasn't on I was freezing my nips off! I must have gotten out and then fallen asleep again as I woke up this morning in bed and cannot remember drying myself or going back to bed!

Not sure what caused it as I don't often sleep walk...... or maybe I do.... Maybe I should stop sleeping in the nip!
That's ****ing amazing.

I've woken up in some strange places, but never after having been to bed already...
Old Oct 30th 2013, 10:24 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scamp
That's ****ing amazing.

I've woken up with some strange people, but never after having been to bed already...
Corrected that for you...
Old Oct 30th 2013, 10:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kix
Corrected that for you...
Ha. Ha.

Apparently it's OK unless you fall asleep with a finger still in...

Credit to Kix for sending me the pic
Old Oct 30th 2013, 10:35 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Scamp
Ha. Ha.

Apparently it's OK unless you fall asleep with a finger still in...

http://i.imgur.com/HcDWgqr.jpg

Credit to Kix for sending me the pic
Nicely edited...

Still think it's the wrong finger though...
Old Nov 1st 2013, 4:48 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Scary stuff! Not quite Hangover 1V though, I'd be a little more concerned if you were female... Actually in saying that how's your arse this morning?
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 6:47 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well amount of liquid consumed IS directly proportional to short term memory loss and long term dignity loss henceforth, how much did you have and was that close to your 'there is room for one more' limit?
I should think it might be a good idea to talk to a doc in case of it happens on a regular basis i.e. your ass hurts more often than it should

Originally Posted by Kix
Nicely edited...

Still think it's the wrong finger though...
a friend of mine in college days just could not go to sleep unless he had a large vat of water by his bed in which he would put on his hands in, he would put the vat / jug on the ground by his bed and sort of sleep on the edge of the bed with the arm dangling down
he had something like that on his hand every morning....I wonder if he ever found the 'right' woman
college was weird for me....
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 7:48 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Well amount of liquid consumed IS directly proportional to short term memory loss and long term dignity loss henceforth, how much did you have and was that close to your 'there is room for one more' limit?
I should think it might be a good idea to talk to a doc in case of it happens on a regular basis i.e. your ass hurts more often than it should

a friend of mine in college days just could not go to sleep unless he had a large vat of water by his bed in which he would put on his hands in, he would put the vat / jug on the ground by his bed and sort of sleep on the edge of the bed with the arm dangling down
he had something like that on his hand every morning....I wonder if he ever found the 'right' woman
You're telling me!
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 9:50 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if he's still got any fingers
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 1:31 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I wonder if he's still got any fingers
Now that you mention it, I never noticed anything untowards
His reasoning was that my hand (singular) gets extremely hot and I need to keep it cool

Isnt it weird that we remember the most vivid details about somethings and absolutely hazy on other?
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

It's when you've found you've pissed in a wardrobe that it gets worrying....
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 3:49 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now that you mention it, I never noticed anything untowards
His reasoning was that my hand (singular) gets extremely hot and I need to keep it cool

Isnt it weird that we remember the most vivid details about somethings and absolutely hazy on other?
My BSc dissertation was titled "Thermal comfort and asymetrical heat loss"--I could have done with your friend as a guinea pig.

Maybe he just liked wanking with a cold, wet hand.
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

Maybe he just liked wanking with a cold, wet hand.
Sometimes known as "The Riyadh Right Hand for single gentlemen".....
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Sometimes known as "The Riyadh Right Hand for single gentlemen".....
Or in certain massage parlors here : The Mandarin Mincer!
Old Nov 4th 2013, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, no sore bum for me fortunately!

As I said, this was a first time experience and after a pretty heavy session so i won't go running to the docs just yet. Doubt I would get much sympathy as it is.

Anyway, that's it until the end of the year. Getting fit / healthy..... er for the India adventure.

I say 'that's it' but I'm sure I may take a stroll out for the 7's......., Christmas etc!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.