Six Nations Rugby

Old Feb 25th 2013, 12:36 pm

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Six Nations Rugby

Originally Posted by Scamp
OK. I didn't make myself clear. I understand, I just think it's tragic. It's like people supporting Bayern in the CL final last year instead of the English / British team in Chelsea.

Whilst I'm at it, I'm sick of meeting Irish people who support Celtic. That's just ****ing stupid. It's like me supporting New York Red Bulls because at some point English people went there. Morons.
You won't have liked oktoboo.com then...
Old Mar 11th 2013, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Froggies this year. Mark my words
Meanwhile, do you still think England will win, Scamp? They were bloody awful against Italy despite having home advantage and shitty weather on their side. My money is on Wales winning at Cardiff but not sure if they will achieve the required 8pts margin to secure the title. Will be a close finish.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mentalist
Meanwhile, do you still think England will win, Scamp? They were bloody awful against Italy despite having home advantage and shitty weather on their side. My money is on Wales winning at Cardiff but not sure if they will achieve the required 8pts margin to secure the title. Will be a close finish.
I have absolute faith mate.

England performed at the level they needed to. Look at some of the defence in the last 10 minutes and the scrummaging, stealing the line out. England never got out of 3rd gear.

I'm disappointed about that, but they got through the tie with a win, without any mega injuries, without anyone shining but without anyone playing terribly.

The only thing I might look at changing is Ashton. He's just not performing for me at the moment. Still, you can argue the same for Mike Brown but as he's a Quin I think he should stay in...plus he's defensively much better and normally plays FB, but that's no bad thing, we've got attacking options elsewhere and MB can double up under high balls defensively, kicks well and offers options in attack.

I'm confident going to Cardiff, we are a good, solid side and as long as we scrummage well, don't give away silly penalties and run better, more aggressive lines I think we'll score points.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 12:20 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

I'm confident going to Cardiff, we are a good, solid side and as long as we scrummage well, don't give away silly penalties and run better, more aggressive lines I think we'll score points.
Said like a true commentator mate. If we score more points than them, we will win.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

What is all this 'knocking England' nonsense? In the first 20 minutes, Italy were forced to make more than 60 tackles - if Italy hadn't been on top form, England could have declared at half-time.

They kept England down to a 12-point lead, grew in confidence, and fought back to almost level the scores. By the end, the total tackle count for both teams was well over 200, an astonishing number for an 80 minutes game. The Italians' fitness has clearly improved too - but I don't care if Parisse is the best back row in the wortld (he is), I still don't like all his football-style whinging to the ref.......
Old Mar 12th 2013, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
What is all this 'knocking England' nonsense? In the first 20 minutes, Italy were forced to make more than 60 tackles - if Italy hadn't been on top form, England could have declared at half-time......
It's certainly not nonsense. According to the TV stats, England had made considerably more tackles than Italy by mid-way through the second half. They simply tried to bulldoze the Italians out of the game in the first quarter of the game and failed miserably. Hopefully, Toby Flood will be back on the bench for the Wales game. We will need to be alot more creative.
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt actually watch the england game!! I know I'm an Awful person. However I did watch the welsh game, they are a heavy pack and England are going to have to be very careful they don't bulldoze their way through to a high try scoring game. Penalties and drop goals are not going to cut it.

Last edited by Theseus; Mar 12th 2013 at 11:00 am. Reason: removed an errant full stop
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:07 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Theseus
I didnt actually watch the england game!! I know I'm an Awful person. However I did watch the welsh game, they are a heavy pack and England are going to have to be very careful they don't bulldoze their way through to a high try scoring game. Penalties and drop goals are not going to cut it.
You must of copied and pasted that. What do girls know
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
You must of copied and pasted that. What do girls know

That's all i have to say about that
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

...Hopefully, Toby Flood will be back on the bench for the Wales game. We will need to be alot more creative.
Thing is, he gets stuck in a lot more than Farrell did. Sure he's a better kicker, but he wussed out on so many chances to get a try going or get some tackles and he didn't.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 12:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rfu.com/news/2013/march/n...eng_team_wales

Interesting line up for England against Wales. Good to see Marler, Youngs, Farrell and Croft. Not so sure about Ashton though.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.rfu.com/news/2013/march/n...eng_team_wales

Interesting line up for England against Wales. Good to see Marler, Youngs, Farrell and Croft. Not so sure about Ashton though.
What did Vunipola do wrong to lose out to Marler?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:19 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

What did Vunipola do wrong to lose out to Marler?
Impact player...bring him on after 50 minutes to batter the shite out of the Welsh.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Impact player...bring him on after 50 minutes to batter the shite out of the Welsh.
Which way round? Marler will go off and Vunipola will come on, you mean? Welsh forwards no wussies these days.........
Old Mar 14th 2013, 1:29 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Which way round? Marler will go off and Vunipola will come on, you mean? Welsh forwards no wussies these days.........
Marler off, Vunipola on. The Welsh aren't wussies, but he is a beast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.