Six Nations

Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Six Nations

This might appeal to some of you more and hopefully won't end in handbags.

Anyone making it to any games?
Any predictions after round one?

I'm trying to find a way to get to England v Wales on Saturday as I'm back in the UK with work but means negotiating not seeing Mummy and Granny which will be borderline impossible. We'll see.

I still think England will win it, probably not a grand slam and will be tight but all depends on which squads can have the fewest injuries, as always.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Six Nations

Pish, bollox and the like. I only like American hand egg grappling....

Last edited by jam25mack; Feb 6th 2018 at 9:18 am.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

England winners for me despite all the chat and veiled flirting..... Scotland seems like they have a lot to do especially as the Italians are no longer the guaranteed free points they once were. so those two battling it out for the wooden spoon leaving the Irish, Taffs and Frogs to piss about in the middle.

England are at home to Wales next and if they get a win it will allow them to kick on a bit.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack
England winners for me despite all the chat and veiled flirting..... Scotland seems like they have a lot to do especially as the Italians are no longer the guaranteed free points they once were. so those two battling it out for the wooden spoon leaving the Irish, Taffs and Frogs to piss about in the middle.

England are at home to Wales next and if they get a win it will allow them to kick on a bit.
Scotland shouldn't be whipping boys, I was surprised at how clinical Wales were and it was a shame Scotland couldn't get more points on the board.

Italy are still the whipping boys, even with Conor O'Shea (the legend), they're still shit.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:27 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Ireland for the overall win, though not a grand slam. Last game I think is England at Twickenham, which could be the decider.

This weekend, Ireland to hammer Italy, Wales to lose narrowly to England and France to lose to Scotland.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:27 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Having to settle for watching all the games in Barrel 12.
Saturday will be an interesting game...before last week there was a lot of talk of the injury list to both England and Wales, look how that turned out.

A bit predictable, but I think it will come down to England v Ireland on the last day. And as much it pains me to say it, I think Ireland will edge it.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:47 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to find a way to get to England v Wales on Saturday as I'm back in the UK with work but means negotiating not seeing Mummy and Granny which will be borderline impossible. We'll see.

I still think England will win it, probably not a grand slam and will be tight but all depends on which squads can have the fewest injuries, as always.
I'm going to Eng vs France in Paris.

Prediction: going to be between Ireland, England and Wales. Wales look much better without Biggar and Warburton faster pace and creativity so my slight favourites unless Biggar comes back in which case Eng favourites as Ire game is at Twickers.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

American football for girls
Old Feb 6th 2018, 10:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Ireland for the overall win, though not a grand slam. Last game I think is England at Twickenham, which could be the decider.

This weekend, Ireland to hammer Italy, Wales to lose narrowly to England and France to lose to Scotland.
Ireland -33 points, Wales +12 points and Scotland to win (any score) = 4.1/1

Worth a flutter.

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
I'm going to Eng vs France in Paris.

Prediction: going to be between Ireland, England and Wales. Wales look much better without Biggar and Warburton faster pace and creativity so my slight favourites unless Biggar comes back in which case Eng favourites as Ire game is at Twickers.
Nice

Ireland and Wales at Twickenham might be the difference that means England sneak a grand slam though...

Originally Posted by Millhouse
American football for girls
But what makes it worthwhile?
Old Feb 6th 2018, 10:56 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Ireland and Wales at Twickenham might be the difference that means England sneak a grand slam though...
not sure there will be a grand slam but having the other 2 of the top 3 at home is defo an advantage to England
Old Feb 6th 2018, 11:07 am
Account Closed

not sure there will be a grand slam but having the other 2 of the top 3 at home is defo an advantage to England
No Grand Slam Winner 11/10
England 9/4
Ireland 11/4
Wales 20/1
Old Feb 6th 2018, 1:06 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

No Grand Slam Winner 11/10
England 9/4
Ireland 11/4
Wales 20/1
good odds on Wales..........
Old Feb 6th 2018, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Why is there no thread on Women's Beach Volleyball ?
Old Feb 6th 2018, 4:02 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Originally Posted by scot47
Why is there no thread on Women's Beach Volleyball ?
If you want one, start one, otherwise
Old Feb 7th 2018, 3:58 am
Account Closed

good odds on Wales..........
True. Surprising really, injuries aside, they're not a bad side still. Scotland result flattered them though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.