Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Silly season is almost over...!!!!

Silly season is almost over...!!!!

Old Jul 26th 2015, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly season is almost over...!!!!

Originally Posted by Leannmean
Who the hell is that " RedShark" guy ???
He is a mindless moron.
Old Jul 26th 2015, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Leannmean
Who the hell is that " RedShark" guy ???
I would answer this question with a famous verse from a famous poem by a famous tenth century Arab poet when he was asked the same question- he went:
The horses, the dark nights, and the deserts know me best.
The swards, the inks, and the books know me well too
Old Jul 26th 2015, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
I would answer this question with a famous verse from a famous poem by a famous tenth century Arab poet when he was asked the same question- he went:
The horses, the dark nights, and the deserts know me best.
The swards, the inks, and the books know me well too
You really fall into the category of "See You Next Tuesday" don't you?
Old Jul 26th 2015, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OleJanx
You really fall into the category of "See You Next Tuesday" don't you?
William Faulkner had a say which later on became a very famous English say. That say, however, was not actually complete and precise because it only described one category of people. I had decided, therefore, to make it more comprehensive by adding some extension to it and, behold, now this infamous say become able to describe other category of people, such as yourself. But don’t shit your pants, I am not going to put the new say here- Though I will be robbed of a good laugh!!!
Old Jul 26th 2015, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

William Faulkner had a say which later on became a very famous English say. That say, however, was not actually complete and precise because it only described one category of people. I had decided, therefore, to make it more comprehensive by adding some extension to it and, behold, now this infamous say become able to describe other category of people, such as yourself. But don’t shit your pants, I am not going to put the new say here- Though I will be robbed of a good laugh!!!
Twat
Old Jul 27th 2015, 4:43 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Your normal ranting arguments I can understand. And after all, it's not your fault blinkers and enforced opinions were part of your life from birth.

But what the hell are you on about now? Surely you can do better? This looks almost like you used a random word generator..
Old Jul 27th 2015, 5:22 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
This looks almost like you used a random word generator..
or several runs through google translator
Old Jul 28th 2015, 7:28 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

typing with one hand does that you know!
you need to unvirgin yourself soon brother....very soon!
Old Jul 28th 2015, 9:19 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

The "swards" ???? seriously ?
the least you could do is to spell check especially when you are trying to be slick and give a smart a$$ answer ....

I tried to understand your incoherent last comment to no avail , glad that I wasn't the only one . smh
Old Jul 28th 2015, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
typing with one hand does that you know!
you need to unvirgin yourself soon brother....very soon!

Don’t you worry in the slightest, I have done that a very long time ago, but I must confess that I actually didn’t do it willingly. I had to do it out of pity for those soft genders who had been inundateing me with calls upon calls to put them out of their emotional misery. Man, you just don’t have a clue what it is like to be under the pressure of soft genders having a big time crush on you, … you just have no clue my friend..
Old Jul 28th 2015, 9:12 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t you worry in the slightest, I have done that a very long time ago, but I must confess that I actually didn’t do it willingly. I had to do it out of pity for those soft genders who had been inundateing me with calls upon calls to put them out of their emotional misery. Man, you just don’t have a clue what it is like to be under the pressure of soft genders having a big time crush on you, … you just have no clue my friend..
I feel the key words here are 'didn't do it willingly' and 'emotional misery'!
Thanks for the good laugh man, I really needed that
Old Jul 29th 2015, 5:01 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

That's probably the best thing I'll read all week. Thanks
Old Jul 29th 2015, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

The emotional misery probably came later... or not at all
Old Jul 29th 2015, 6:27 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's the "soft genders" that's so revealing. PinkMinnow: girls are generally referred to as the "gentle sex", and boys who allow you to do things to them aren't a different gender from other boys, they're just boys who like boys. There are only two genders (unless you're in Thailand). Are you a giver or a receiver? Its ok, you can tell us: you're amongst friends.

Last edited by Bahtatboy; Jul 29th 2015 at 6:49 am.
Old Jul 30th 2015, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t you worry in the slightest, I have done that a very long time ago, but I must confess that I actually didn’t do it willingly.
Has your sphincter recovered?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.