Sign o' the times

Old Aug 5th 2009, 5:30 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sign o' the times

Originally Posted by spartans53
I actually know quite a bit about this and have been involved in some of the talks. There is a problem but the 7s will go ahead as it is the main money driver for rugby in the region and the white elephant in the desert has to be paid for somehow.

Thats my knowlege anyhow

if anyone wants to know more please PM me

Mike
lovely...I like it when rumours get nipped in the bud
Old Aug 5th 2009, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually know quite a bit about this and have been involved in some of the talks. There is a problem but the 7s will go ahead as it is the main money driver for rugby in the region and the white elephant in the desert has to be paid for somehow.

Thats my knowlege anyhow

if anyone wants to know more please PM me

Mike
Lol the white elephant indeed. Good luck with the negotiations!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commander
my sentiments exactly...avoid barasti's at all costs!!
I do - I went there once when I first arrived and never went back!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry piss on your bonfire. You could be right there is trouble at mill but I don't think they will forgo the cash the event generates.

Great event to play in but the pissed up Chavs on the last day mean I'm usually home for the final.

Mike
Old Aug 5th 2009, 7:58 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Great event to play in but the pissed up Chavs on the last day mean I'm usually home for the final.

Mike
hopefully though they have all been sacked or made redundant and are back home in Peckham...
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

You can only hope. Sure a few will have fallen thru the net.

The 7s seems to be full looking at the entries and the lack of space for team to enter this year.

Second day of pre season training tonight at Russian Beach. 1 hour running on the beach in this heat all welcome.

Mike
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:23 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

You can only hope. Sure a few will have fallen thru the net.

The 7s seems to be full looking at the entries and the lack of space for team to enter this year.

Second day of pre season training tonight at Russian Beach. 1 hour running on the beach in this heat all welcome.

Mike
piece of piss.....
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:25 am
Account Closed

Sorry piss on your bonfire. You could be right there is trouble at mill but I don't think they will forgo the cash the event generates.

Mike
It's okay, it was a very small bonfire

Hopefully this year there will be less chavs as Commander says. I actually like rugby but I don't want to go because of all that.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
It's okay, it was a very small bonfire

Hopefully this year there will be less chavs as Commander says. I actually like rugby but I don't want to go because of all that.
Bangles is still in Dubai but he prefers round balls
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

1 hour running on the beach in this heat all welcome.
what welcome to watch?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
That's true - he does seem to love Barasti - dirty old man
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

and he has dice hanging from his mirror!
the case for the prosecution is closed
Old Aug 5th 2009, 10:26 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Oiii, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, for your reference, I hardly ever go there !

and less of the 'old' too EE, or I'll have to slap ya !
Old Aug 5th 2009, 10:26 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

and he has dice hanging from his mirror!
the case for the prosecution is closed
from the window actually, get it right !
Old Aug 5th 2009, 11:05 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
hopefully though they have all been sacked or made redundant and are back home in Scotland...

I've corrected that for you.

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.