Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

sick of being threatend to be banned

sick of being threatend to be banned

Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sick of being threatend to be banned

I am sooo not going to do another poll...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
because you know if we go back and track the first 100 post that i made in here it will appear to everyone that there were some bad people around who spoke about Islamic religion not to know a bout it .. but to humilate and insult me or islam and i was doing nothing but replying back.

and yet you some you and some others vaunt what they call freedom of speech and democratic values.

you are nothing but an example of how the UK government can use those lies to be in a place like Iraq.

Mods - Ban him please :curse:
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:25 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I agree mate, a lot of us, me included ask you about your religion and then disagree with stuff, sometimes argue with you, but we cant believe some of the stuff you say, it's not your fault really but mate, this is a site of British expats, so you're more than welcome on here with us all but really you probably need to stay away from the religious stuff if you can.

do you ever stop to think about things we say that disagrees with your religion? do you give it thought? Or do you just think that your religion has to be true and we are all wrong? I am just wondering about this, one thing I was taught as a young lad growing up was 'always question what's going on around you'.

ofcourse my religion is true because it is what the creator wants. Sorry if i am being so frank with you. but i am as frank as always.

if you admit that many of you started asking me many questions about Islam do you admit that many of people here insulted me and my religion as well? and were very bad to me??
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

because you know if we go back and track the first 100 post that i made in here it will appear to everyone that there were some bad people around who spoke about Islamic religion not to know a bout it .. but to humilate and insult me or islam and i was doing nothing but replying back.

and yet you some you and some others vaunt what they call freedom of speech and democratic values.

you are nothing but an example of how the UK government can use those lies to be in a place like Iraq.
Here you go again, WTF are you bring Iraq into this?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:27 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B Bear
In a very typical and cunning way you have already introduced religion into this post. You set up the preposition, bait the water and wait for the bite. Get over it. Whether we are religious or not is a matter between us and our god, tree, elephant or whatever. I am not going to live my life based on 7th century arabic centred handbook. It has no relevance. I would rather fly to the moon than argue about who saw it first so I can have my tea! Go away!
have i ever asked you to become muslim?

you are being unfair to me as well ...which is not something that i shouldn't expect from some people here.. specialy you.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
exactly Anna!!!! same way everytime!!
Banned

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am sooo not going to do another poll...
thanks for the first poll anyhow.
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

have i ever asked you to become muslim?

you are being unfair to me as well ...which is not something that i shouldn't expect from some people here.. specialy you.
STOP IT OR YOU WILL GET BANNED BM
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Mods - Ban him please :curse:
what's wrong with you

as if what i said is like a terrorist act !!!
it is just an opinion ... if you are so open minded just accept it
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:30 am
Banned

are you telling me i dont have the right to say what i like?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:32 am
Banned

STOP IT OR YOU WILL GET BANNED BM
they will find an excuse weather i talk about religion or not

your armed politicians found an excuse to be in Iraq which turned to be a lie.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:33 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I asked you once before to read rule number 14.
You said you would.
I don't think that you did, so I will post the rule here in the hope that you will read it.

14. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

are you telling me i dont have the right to say what i like?
You can say what you like but you have to abide with the forum rules just like everyone else BM, just like when we come to live in the UAE we have to abide by the rules..... Prob with you BM is that your posts often offend the majority of posters, its quite simple, you have to either stop it or join another forum.....

and

Stop being a drama queen.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:35 am
Concierge

and exactly why did a group of Muslims fly into the World Trade Centre?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Bla, bla, bla, bla

Do ADNOC pay you to be on BE all day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.