Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

sick of being threatend to be banned

sick of being threatend to be banned

Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:10 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sick of being threatend to be banned

Originally Posted by Beard Man
so it is ok for you to preach your liberal ideas but it is not ok for a religious man to preach his religious beliefs ?
No one here preaches anything. We may discuss views that are commonly held in the UK. This is British Expats after all, a point you seem to struggle to grasp.

This forum is not the place for religious preaching, which you have admitted you do. You will find many religious forums on the internet so you may well be better off there.

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:11 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I don't preach anything, you are the one who goes on and on about Islam etc, the majority of us aren't interested in religion, why can't you just leave it at that?

do you understand anything i say ?

i said to you that in many cases it was not me who started the religious chat.

read it again and again if you didn't understand it
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

here you are remembering all the rules when it is something againest others who you don't like their ideas.

It really is impossible to explain anything to you.

Please stop behaving like a spoilt child for once.

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:12 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
No one here preaches anything. We may discuss views that are commonly held in the UK. This is British Expats after all, a point you seem to struggle to grasp.

This forum is not the place for religious preaching, which you have admitted you do. You will find many religious forums on the internet so you may well be better off there.

-
are you telling me there aren't any brits who are muslims .. don't they have the right to discuss things that are related to them as well?

and do you deny that many people started the religous talk first to me just because i was muslim i recieved alot of attack from them? and alot of questions as well !!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:12 am
Bored liberal

do you understand anything i say ?

read it again and again if you didn't understand it

That is very untrue and your post is very hectoring in tone.

Sometimes I think you must be just a schoolboy judging by the way you behave.

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:13 am
Banned

It really is impossible to explain anything to you.

Please stop behaving like a spoilt child for once.

-

or maybe it is impossible for you to be fair
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:14 am
Bored liberal

are you telling me there aren't any brits who are muslims .. don't they have the right to discuss things that are related to them as well?

and do you deny that many people started the religous talk first to me just because i was muslim i recieved alot of attack from them? and alot of questions as well !!

I said no such thing. Once agin you are making things up to try and start a religious discussion. I can see perfectly well what you are doing and so can everyone else.

And you wonder why you are going to get banned.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:15 am
Banned

That is very untrue and your post is very hectoring in tone.

Sometimes I think you must be just a schoolboy judging by the way you behave.

-

do you need a prove that it is true ?

how about if we trace my first 100 posts to see who started what

are you willing to go for it?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:16 am
Banned

I said no such thing. Once agin you are making things up to try and start a religious discussion. I can see perfectly well what you are doing and so can everyone else.

And you wonder why you are going to get banned.

do you think i care if get banned

and you avoid answering the post by what you said

do you feel good about your self for what you are doing??
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:17 am
Bored liberal

No. I have no interest in that at all and you are being childish.

Please don't respond again as I am putting you back on ignore as you just refuse to listen.

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:18 am
Bored liberal

do you think i care if get banned

and you avoid answering the post by what you said

do you feel good about your self for what you are doing??
If you didn't care you wouldn't have started another self-serving thread.

I have done nothing to you. You know little about me so are in no position to comment.

Bye.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

you don't get it don't you !!

in many cases i was not the one who started the religious chat !! yet the light was spotting me not anyone else.
I agree mate, a lot of us, me included ask you about your religion and then disagree with stuff, sometimes argue with you, but we cant believe some of the stuff you say, it's not your fault really but mate, this is a site of British expats, so you're more than welcome on here with us all but really you probably need to stay away from the religious stuff if you can.

do you ever stop to think about things we say that disagrees with your religion? do you give it thought? Or do you just think that your religion has to be true and we are all wrong? I am just wondering about this, one thing I was taught as a young lad growing up was 'always question what's going on around you'.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:22 am
Banned

No. I have no interest in that at all and you are being childish.

Please don't respond again as I am putting you back on ignore as you just refuse to listen.

-

because you know if we go back and track the first 100 post that i made in here it will appear to everyone that there were some bad people around who spoke about Islamic religion not to know a bout it .. but to humilate and insult me or islam and i was doing nothing but replying back.

and yet you some you and some others vaunt what they call freedom of speech and democratic values.

you are nothing but an example of how the UK government can use those lies to be in a place like Iraq.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

In a very typical and cunning way you have already introduced religion into this post. You set up the preposition, bait the water and wait for the bite. Get over it. Whether we are religious or not is a matter between us and our god, tree, elephant or whatever. I am not going to live my life based on 7th century arabic centred handbook. It has no relevance. I would rather fly to the moon than argue about who saw it first so I can have my tea! Go away!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:23 am
Banned

If you didn't care you wouldn't have started another self-serving thread.

I have done nothing to you. You know little about me so are in no position to comment.

Bye.

people can judge you from the way you talk and behave and the way you behaved in here proved to me that you never was a fair person at least to me in this board.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.