Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

sick of being threatend to be banned

sick of being threatend to be banned

Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:59 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default sick of being threatend to be banned

stupid and silly
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:00 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sick of being threatend to be banned

Then perhpas you should modify what you post? People only get banned for good reasons.

Simply really.

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
stupid and silly
you must be breaking the rules?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:01 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Then perhpas you should modify what you post? People only get banned for good reasons.

Simply really.

-

you mean the mods here have never made mistakes at all?

or is it a lobby of friends who just wants me out of here for some reasons
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you must be breaking the rules?
aren't many people are doing it .. but when it makes some people around happy they get a way with it

very selective when it comes to banning people.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

aren't many people are doing it .. but when it makes some people around happy they get a way with it

people rarely get banned from here and if they do it is for good reason. Stick by the rules and stop preaching the book of your good Lord and you should be ok.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:04 am
Banned

beside

i don't think that i was breaking the rules.

people talk about religion with me ..and when i answer them back .. they forget about who started the religious talk and threaten or attack me !!

how fair some brits can be
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:05 am
Concierge

beside

i don't think that i was breaking the rules.

people talk about religion with me ..and when i answer them back .. they forget about who started the religious talk and threaten or attack me !!

how fair some brits can be
you have started plenty a thread on here regarding religious matters, try starting one about the traffic or something no religious and see how you get on.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:05 am
Banned

people rarely get banned from here and if they do it is for good reason. Stick by the rules and stop preaching the book of your good Lord and you should be ok.
so it is ok for you to preach your liberal ideas but it is not ok for a religious man to preach his religious beliefs ?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:06 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be paranoid. People here are pretty open-minded, so you must be breaking rules.

Seems you refuse to beleive anything that doesn't fit in with your preconcieved views, despite being a minority of one most of the time.

Everyone is welcome if they play nice and stick to the rules.

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:07 am
Banned

you have started plenty a thread on here regarding religious matters, try starting one about the traffic or something no religious and see how you get on.
you don't get it don't you !!

in many cases i was not the one who started the religious chat !! yet the light was spotting me not anyone else.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:07 am
Bored liberal

And I am fairly sure that disputing moderators' decisions or criticising them is breaking a rule too....

-
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:08 am
Banned

Don't be paranoid. People here are pretty open-minded, so you must be breaking rules.

Seems you refuse to beleive anything that doesn't fit in with your preconcieved views, despite being a minority of one most of the time.

Everyone is welcome if they play nice and stick to the rules.

-

if i don't believe anything that people say here it is up to me isn't it .. but if people are open minded they will live with it.

but it seems that it is not how you describe it.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:09 am
Concierge

so it is ok for you to preach your liberal ideas but it is not ok for a religious man to preach his religious beliefs ?
I don't preach anything, you are the one who goes on and on about Islam etc, the majority of us aren't interested in religion, why can't you just leave it at that?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:09 am
Banned

And I am fairly sure that disputing moderators' decisions or criticising them is breaking a rule too....

-

here you are remembering all the rules when it is something againest others who you don't like their ideas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.